Menu

Jack Sunshine

5397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
ONE CHOCOLATE A DAY KEEPS THE DOCTOR AWAY
6/28/2007 8:40:18 PM
HEALTHY CHOCOLATE Xoçai™ Is Known To Improve: Mood and mental clarity, skin and body, anti-aging, energy, circulation, regularity, blood pressure, sleep, breathing, allergies, immune system, blood flow for sexual performance, vision, skin, hair, nails, liver, kidney, pancreas. Xoçai™ Is Known To Reduce: Appetite...controls cravings, blood sugar...good for diabetics, bad cholesterol, triglycerides, joint inflammation, heartburn, acid reflux, gum disease, cavities, approved for pregnant and nursing women, safe for diabetics! So why shouldn't you just eat a Dove bar I asked? Well . . .the chocolate found in candy is PROCESSED, ALKALIZED and is laden with fat, wax, fillers, preservatives and processed sugar. Xocai contains completely natural, value! In addition Xocai nuggets contains, Natural Raw Cane Juice Crystals, non-alkalized Cocao, Acai, Blueberry and Lecithin which is very important for my health standpoint and is high in fiber AND tastes wonderful! Why should you choose Xocai? First and most importantly, because it’s a real product that delivers real benefits. In addition, Xocai is an amazing business opportunity. ProductScan Online (a trend tracking organization regularly quoted by the Wall Street Journal, CNN, and many others) recently released its predictions for health and wellness trends in the upcoming year. Dark Chocolate was number one followed by the Acai Berry, Omega Fatty Acids and Antioxidants. Xocai contains ALL FOUR of the top trends! How would you like to change your life and circumstances in 2007? You can achieve more freedom, more income, more time with the people you love, and more peace of mind simply by helping people to understand the power of chocolate! For more information about this amazing product, Xoçai™ and this incredible company, MXI Corp™, please simply follow these steps: 1. For more information on our products click on the links:Xocai Nuggets, Protein Bar, Omega Bar, Active 2. Call 1-888-998-7766, select option 1 and listen to a 7 minute message. Select options 2 thru 9 to hear information about the founder, the company, the compensation plan, testimonials and more. 3. Click on the "Take Tour" link above and/or click "listen" on the Archived WebMeetings below for more information and to see where this company is going in 2007! 4. Check out www.mydrchocolate.com for testimonials and health facts. check out my site: http://www.mxi.myvoffice.com/25408
Sunshine Jewelry www.sunshinejewelry.com Trivita http://www.trivita.com/13941842
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!