Menu

My business is helping YOU build your business
6/5/2007 5:09:39 PM

TALK FUSION

VERM = VIDEO EMAIL RECRUITING MACHINE

Hi

I am one of the top distributor of TALK FUSION and I am asking you to take a close look at what we have to offer you.

My business is helping YOU build your business. You decide the business, we provide the tools.

This is what I have always wanted to do, to help create wealth for as many as I can and now I have been given the opportunity to do just that.

Whether you want to be at the TOP of a new rock solid company with an awesome pay plan or just want to build your own existing business, that's up to you.

We offer you a unique recruiting and training tool designed for all network marketers. You can work with our product or your EXISTING BUSINESS. We don't ask you to jump, we just want to help you build your business.

Anybody is welcome to use our tool. We can customise anything or you simply make your own with a web-cam. Whether you want to send a greeting to a friend or make a presentation of your company or a comp plan it is all do-able.

If you don't have a web cam, don't worry; we provide you an excellent one. It comes in the starter kit. It is a high quality camera with infra-red lighting. We only use the best quality in whatever it is we do.

The back office is so simple to use and handle. If you can send an email you can do this with ease. Loads of templates and a huge video library for those who want to use something already made. Import address books, make and manage folders. It's all there. You can literally be up and running within minutes.

It's affordable, it's automated with live time tracking and auto responders. You will know in real time who has seen your video email, how many times it has been viewed and if it has been forwarded.

We call it the VERM = Video Emailing Recruiting Machine.

Our technology is brand new and is able to provide you what you need to send QUALITY video emails.

No programs to download for the sender nor for the receiver; it's all stored on our servers.

Talk Fusion has taken Internet video technology to the next level. We are the category creators. Talk Fusion didn't invent the product we just perfected it.

It's thoroughly tested and it works.

Only a few years ago nobody thought an email could or would replace a letter or a phone call!! LOL How wrong they where.

V-MAILS are here to stay. Creating wealth is all about being that little bit ahead of the trends. We are.

Feel free to ask me how we can help you improve your business or what you need to know to run with us.

Kind Regards

Be blessed

Nina

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!