Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
NEW OPPOTUNITY - FOR THEM WHO DONT WANT TO PAY
5/28/2007 5:35:01 PM
This is new FREE to join
and EARN CASH Opportunity
UN-KNOWN In AdLandPro

I joined some days ago it was launched May 1st and I got paid.

Welcome to AdBux.org!
At AdBux, you get paid to click on ads and visit websites. The process is easy! You simply click a link and view a website for 30 seconds to earn money. You can earn even more by referring friends. You'll get paid $0.01 for each website you personally view and $0.01 for each website your referrals view. Payment requests can be made every day and are processed through PayPal. The minimum payout is $10.00.

Earnings Example
You click 10 ads per day = $0.10!
10 referrals click 10 ads per day = $1.00!
Your weekly earnings = $7.70!
Your monthly earnings = $30.80!

The above example is based only on 10 referrals and 10 daily clicks. Some days you will have more clicks available, some days you will have less. What if you had more referrals? What if there were more ads available?

Welcome to AdBux.org!

if you UPGRADE
the you Earn this

Right now our tech guy is hard at work developing a premium AdBux membership that so many have been asking for us to launch. However, because of all the other coming updates and general added features that we will be introducing over the next few weeks, our goal is to have this new membership status running and bug-free by June 1st. The cost will be a one time payment fee of $29 but if you go ahead and pre-upgrade your account today to a premium membership, we'll reduce the cost to only $20. This lifetime membership (yearly if you wait) will include the following bonus features:

- Earn $0.015 (that's 50% more per click) for every website you visit
- Earn $0.015 (that's 50% more per click) for every website your referrals visit
- Earn up to $3 per referred advertiser
- Earn $5 anytime one of your referrals upgrades
- Earn $9 anytime one of your referrals purchases un-referred users
- View detailed stats of your downline and contact them via an un-moderated website messenger
- Premium options on the future official AdBux forum
- Become beta testers and the "first to be invited" to upcoming AdBux programs
- Become a "Verified AdBux Buyer" which indicates to advertisers that you have buying power (which means more ads to click!)
- More to be added...

Join Now

Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: NEW OPPOTUNITY - FOR THEM WHO DONT WANT TO PAY
5/29/2007 7:32:01 AM
That sounds very good, Georgios!  I'm going to look at it today.
New Reply
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: NEW OPPOTUNITY - FOR THEM WHO DONT WANT TO PAY
5/29/2007 5:14:27 PM
Hello Kathleen,

This is goo for them that have many friends. The more friends the more you earn. It takes only three-5 minutes. I have some few refreals there an I already got paid.

Warm Regards
Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!