Menu

Pass this on to everyone on your team. A MUST READ regardless of endeavor!
5/27/2007 10:31:46 AM
Pass this e-mail on to everyone on your team...
it's A MUST READ regardless of endeavor!

You may have heard of Bill Britt, one of the most successful distributors in Amway. Some years ago, 20/20 did a feature story on Amway.

They spent 19 minutes interviewing whiners and complainers -- several distributors who had failed and of course wanted to tell how you couldn't make money in Amway.

During the last minute of the show, Mr. Britt was interviewed in front of his palatial home. He was asked, "Mr. Britt, this business has obviously worked for you. What's your secret?"

He replied, "There is no secret. I simply showed the plan to 1200 people. 900 said, 'No.' and only 300 signed up. Out of those 300, only 85 did anything at all. Out of those 85 only 35 were serious, and out of those 35, 11 made me a millionaire."

Did you know that Amway has produced over 500 millionaires, 2 Billionaires and 10 that earn over 100 million a year.

At one time, Amway was being attacked by every Attorney General in the country, was blackballed on national TV and radio as a Ponzi scheme, but the people who stuck it out became wealthy!!!

Like Mark Yarnell (who made millions with NuSkin), Bill worked through the numbers. (NuSkin has produced several hundred millionaires too!)

Success is just around the corner, if you're really looking for it, stay positive and talk to everyone about building a "Home Based Business"

People always ask me what do I say to people when I talk to people, here it is, I tell them I help entreprenuers build a business, do you know any entreprenuers who want to get out of their job and make some REAL money? If they say no, I say; "Thank You and move on". If you talk to enough people you will find those 5 or 10 people that will make you a fortune, but you won't get there only talking to 5 or 10.

I always have fun with my goals, for example, I use the "FFF" method "Find Fifty Fast" because if you talk to fifty people, you're on your way to making ALOT of money in this business, but you CANNOT lay back and expect it to happen automatically.

If you knew without a doubt that if you talked to 1200 people like Bill Britt that you'd be a millioniare you'd probably start talking to everyone wouldn't you?

Well it's been proven over and over again in this business that if you do just that, you will succeed, it just depends on how bad you really want it.

Be persistent & you WILL succeed ..
New Reply
+0