Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
A beautiful Milwaukee Day to You!
5/9/2007 10:29:31 PM

Except I really dislike the humidity. Makes my hair go crazy and I don't like being sticky. It must be that northern girl in me.

Well I ran out of F1 Shake Mix Wild Berry (my favorite) last night, so I had to drink F3 Protein Powder BY ITSELF! and Vanilla Soy Milk. I almost gagged but I got it down. I needed the vitamins. I DEFINITELY don't recommend it or running out for that matter.

I realized AFTER I got to work today that I had on brown shoes with tan pants and a blue and BLACK striped shirt. I was a fashion no-no! I guess that's what I get for finding a great shoe and buying one of every color! Okay maybe just brown, black, and blue.

Thank goodness I have my own office and a big desk so no one could see my fashion faux paux (I think that's how you spell it.) Lunch time came quick enough so I could go home and change. I decided to keep the shoes and change the shirt!

The good news is... my Herbalife Box showed up at lunchtime so I got my Shake Pina Colada! and let me tell you, my body was thanking me every gulp of it! It says WHAT are you doing to me, where is my food? LOL. It made my day and my whole attitude changed. You'll only understand if you're an Herbalifer.

I'm getting better.....

I'm did my placemat exercise and decided I wanted the universe to bring me a personal shopper to help me with my wardrobe. I finally decided to give away my FAT clothes now. I'm going to donate them to a women's shelter. If you have any ideas or a favorite one, please let me know. It should be local in Milwaukee to drop off.

I think I held on to them for the last 8 months to give myself permission or a "just in case" this doesn't work mentality that I always had backup. It's funny though, I don't think people at work quite know what size I am since I wear all of my clothes still. Somedays I look like a FRUMPY MAMMA and other days I'm working on my HOT MAMMA image. I decided like the HOT MAMMA image more than the FRUMPY MAMMA and I've decided to retire her.

Woohoo. I just made another leap on the EFT SCALE!

I rock!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!