Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Single Parent and Now What do I do?
5/5/2007 5:07:41 PM

Ah.... those words.  Single parent. Does it denote a hint of stigmatism or is it just socially acceptable these days? Hmm.. Along those lines what are these days anyway.

Nine (9) years of my life just flew by my eyes. Half of them were being so sick I couldn't think. The other half raising kids and working myself to death. Somewhere along the way I lost everything about myself and today was an eye opener.

BOTH my children are at their friend's house today for 5 hours and I asked them before they left, "what am I suppose to do while you're gone?"

Ironic, I had to giggle and tell myself I need a life! If I have to ask my kids what I should be doing when most of the time I'm telling them NEVER tell me what to do. Mixed messages. I'm glad they are old enough now 12 and 8 to know that do as I say and not as I do really means just that.

Okay, so I'm here on myspace today as I am everyday looking for people to chat with who share some of my same interests. If you don't know what they are, please read my profile. I'm discovering new stuff about me everyday with the help of my new myspace friends.

I love reading people's profiles. You never know when you're going to find that one teeny tiny detail that you both have in common. Maybe you forgot about it and it's buried somewhere deep down in your memory. I love those times when it comes to life and I say, "Man! I forgot all about that!" Then a flood of memories come back to me and I have to be thankful and grateful that I ran across that person's page.

Wouldn't it be nice if.... you were able to create who you want to become?

Well if you're a LOA Student, you know absolutely that you create your reality. I also love browsing the pages because I've run across things I never in a million years could imagine I would be interested in. Myspace has the ability to show you also what's possible for you. Take my friend Jeff Atherton. I've been wishing to sky dive since I went in the military. It's not been possible for me. Except he share these great photos on his website and I AM GOING TO SKYDIVE this year! It's those things like what they say, what is possible for another person, or the pictures that they share.

Self to self for progress. Self to others for the possibilities!

I'm remembering WHO I am and CREATING who I want to be.... Stay Tuned.

LeAnn Markowski
Financial Success System

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!