Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Put Your ALP Threads On Your Blog ...
5/5/2007 10:43:04 AM
A couple of days ago I did a post on:

Blogging, Social Networking, Web 2.0 - It's all here to stay ...
Posted: 05-03-2007 01:23 AM
http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/664575.aspx

... and in that post I mentioned widgets and all being part of Web 2.0. So I decided to show you a neat little trick.

Add your forum threads to your blog.

On the left column of my blog you will see the RSStoBlog widget that continues to send posts from here to there. That gives me fresh content without me having to post it all of the time. And search engines LOVE fresh content.

My blog

How does this help me? Get me in the search engines REAL QUICK and the contents gets me in more catagories. Means more will see what I am about and what I offer.

I also put a news feed on the right column and gets me linked to the major news sources as well. Makes you real popular.

This also shows you how good and flexible BizzyBlogz.Com is. Free blogz.

Kenneth R Sword Jr

+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Put Your ALP Threads On Your Blog ...
5/14/2007 11:56:47 PM
Hi Kenneth,
Interesting information as always, but how do I add the RSStoBlog you mention and how do I get the news feed?
DonnaZ
+0
Re: Put Your ALP Threads On Your Blog ...
5/15/2007 12:15:09 AM
Hello Donna,

First, you need a service that take the RSS is formats it for you. I use http://rssfeedreader.com/

You need to sign up but it's free.

You need the url to your blog you wish to add this to. Then you'll need the RSS/XML url you wish to show on your blog.

once you have these and placed into the programs prompt boxes select style, font and all and create.

Copy the code and place in proper spot of your blog template. Also before you creat this be sure your blog service allows adding of such feeds.

Thanks for reading and asking this question.

Kenneth

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!