Menu

Finally- a brand new way to make money that works!
5/4/2007 11:08:49 AM

I found a system of generating income through 9 levels of members.  The best part is that it is  FREE and it is offering a service you need.... a portal of over 1,000 stores to shop and earn rebates from online.  And no, it isnt stores you dont use!  Try Target, Overstock, BookCloseouts, Drugstore.com, Kmart, Sears, Buy.com, and Circuit City to name a few!  There is no obligation to spend any certain amount of money per month.  We just ask that you try to reevaluate how you do your monthly shopping for everyday items and gifts.  The rebates then get divided between the 9 levels and distributed, that is how we make money.  We dont make money off of selling a membership! 

There are only TWO things I recommend people do to succeed at this plan, however, neither are required!

1.  Shop at your own mall
2.  Tell others about it and give them their own mall

It is the most uncomplicated plan out there, and it is new, launched March 2007.  We are growing by over 100 members a day!  I just gave my son a mall and would like you to look at his video.  Im building a solid foundation for his financial future and mine!  I already have 18 in my 2nd tier.  I am also very proactive and give my team ideas and places to advertise.  You will never feel alone, yet there are no manditory meetings!  And all the tools to advertise are FREE! 

http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/4178

Many Blessings
Amy Hatcher

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!