Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Blogging, Social Networking, Web 2.0 - It's all here to stay ...
5/3/2007 3:23:04 AM
If you haven't stayed current with the internet and still working with static websites only you are missing and losing the internet monetization game. Some of us have heard about blog sites. WordPress, Blogger, BizzyBlogz, TypePad, Yahoo 360 and more.

Sample of a blog

The Social Network world filled with MySpace, Friendster, Facebook, Bizzy Blogz Community, Netlog (formerly known as Facebox), AdlandPro, LinkedIn, Ryze and hundreds of others. All having their own style and setup and features. Each serving a certain purpose.

Sample of a Social Profile

Another sample

and sample #3

Web 2.0. This covers the description of it all. The blogs, the social sites and the tools, social bookmarks and widgets that make it all interactive, user inputted and fresh contented. From article posts and comments, audio podcasts and videos it's all evolving into a mass user input internet.

What does this do to business? It means you have the power to find customers and have them be active in saying what they want, how they want it and when.

Blogs now make site building a thing of the past for some businesses (same on some social networking sites). With storage space available for mp3s and videos upload in your account on some you can vitually have a business in your blog account. There is development of a site now where you can upload files and pdf products for sale and anyone that's a member can sell the product as well and get a cut. It's similar to JV but you choose what you wish to promote. Also can share training videos and audios.

So you are seeing the slow death of product websites and the birth of interactive service sites.

Are you up with it all or are you and your business 'dying'?

Kenneth R Sword Jr

+0
Marilyn L Martin

8700 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Blogging, Social Networking, Web 2.0 - It's all here to stay ...
5/3/2007 7:48:40 PM

HI Kenneth,

WOW! This is a great article and very informative. I have to admit I learned something from this today...so thanks very much for sharing this info with all of us. I guess I need to learn more now, huh?! ;) That's okay, I love to learn! :)

Thanks again my friend!

Marilyn

Marilyn L Martin
"The ALP & TGAMM Couple"
"Rick & Marilyn Martin...Married 11/17/06"
Spiderweb Marketing http://thespiderwebsystem.com/jamila

Traffic Tornado
http://traffictornado.com/x/p2.cgi/6053/

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!