Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Adlanders, My Friends, and YES It's Okay with me.
5/1/2007 7:15:16 AM

We then asked three key questions:

1) "Who am I around?" You've got to evaluate everybody who is able to influence you in any way.

2) "What are these associations doing to me?" That's a major question to ask. What have they got me doing, listening to, reading, thinking and feeling? You've got to make a serious study of how others are influencing you, both negatively and positively.

3) "Is that okay?" Maybe everyone you associate with has been a positive, energizing influence. Then again, maybe there are some bad apples in the bunch. All I'm suggesting here is that you take a close and objective look.

Excerpt from Jim Rohn

Jim Rohn encourages us to evaluate all our relationships in our lives to look for the garbage in garbage out.  When we eliminate the negative people from our lives and surround ourselves with positive people of like mind and purpose amazing things can happen.

Relationships start to form, business start to flourish, attitudes and beliefs strengthen.

I've found this an amazing read because of the extension of friendship from the Adlanders.  During my years of advertising on the internet and I've advertised a lot, I've never ran across a group of more friendly people than I have found here on the Adland Page.

We CAN do anything. We create our existence or presence on the Internet. We know we are GREAT and that we have a GREAT opportunity.

Now here's the easy part..... Share it with everyone.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!