Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
we each need a blueprint
4/30/2007 8:33:22 PM

In this lifetime, there is no greater project than the deliberate development of our own lives. Therefore, we each need a "blueprint" - somthing or someone to look at and pattern ourselves after - if we want to make change & progress.

~Jim Rohn pg 26 The Five Magor Pieces to the Life Puzzle

Even in our younger years we are modeling ourselves after others. Some good, some great, some not so great. We pick and choose those behaviors that then become part of our character.

As we get older, we continue to develop and evolve into the person we are today.

As Jim Rohn says, "Who are the people hanging around you, what are they doing to you, AND is that OKAY with you."

Sometimes we need to make decisions to eliminate the negative influences in our lives that keep us stagnate in life.

Become future focused.

If it's success you desire, follow the successful people in life. Model yourself after whomever you admire. Take bits and pieces of what you do like and make it part of who you are. Follow the system that is ALREADY in place.

You'll know if it's a fit if it feels good. If not, then find something else that is a fit.

I've modeled myself now for almost 1 year after the successful people in Herbalife. I will continue to develop into the person that I want to become and achieve the success and all the good things in life that I deserve.

"Let yourself be silently drawn by the stronger pull of what you really love." from the abraham-hicks forum.

Mondai Nai,

LEANN MARKOWSKI

PERSONAL SUCCESS COACH

WWW.YOURULTIMATEBIZ.COM

WWW.MYHERBALIFE.COM

Distr #: 100775312    Initials: MAR

414.659.4998 CST

888.895.8722 TOLL-FREE

U.S. & Canadian Residents Income Disclaimer The testimonials or incomes presented are applicable only to the particular individuals depicted and are not representative of everyone's income and are not a guarantee of your income, nor are they typical. Each individual's success will be determined by his or her desire, dedication, effort, ability to follow directions and personal talent, as well as, the amount of time dedicated to his or her business. The iOffice has contributed to successful business development for some distributors; however, FSS cannot guarantee that by using FSS training and marketing system (the iOffice) you will achieve success. Your success will depend on many factors such as: how you follow the iOffice, methods and procedures which you use, your management skill and experience, your business judgment, economic conditions, the market, and competition in the area in which you have chosen to do business. Actual business earnings will vary, and all individuals considering the business model should carefully consider the business model in its entirety including the costs of engaging in this business.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!