Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
The Treasure Hunt Just Became $2800+ Sweeter
4/27/2007 3:50:37 AM
If you remember, on April 15th, I increased the price of this package by $100.00 but, I left one link until the end of this month for you can still get it at $29.95.

Now that we are approaching the end of the month I will soon remove that link as well.

BUT, I just made the deal $2800+ SWEETER.

I have added 80 New Bonus Downloads valued over $2800 along with $1000+ value of software and sources that come in the manual and 2 unadvertised Bonus Downloads.

Now, as I said, It's a Treasure Hunt values nearing $4000.00.  You need to find the right link to get this incredible deal and save $100.00.  One link is here in AdlandPro. You just have to find which one.  It could be a  banner ad, a text ad, traffic exchange ad, PPC ad or a link in a post. You'll have to click each and look at the price on the sales page to see if you found the TREASURE.

You have until the evening of April 30th to find it.

For those that think it's too much work to save $100 and gain nearly $4000 I will give you a clue.

There is an AdlandPro member that knows what link it is. (Actually, she found a 2nd link I had forgotten about.) She had that eagle-eye to find it and all of the essentials tools to find it quickly. Find this person and she will give you a good clue where to find the link.

Proven Secrets For Earning Six-Figure Incomes Over and Over

For the first time ever Bogdan Fiedur, Millionaire and owner of AdlandPro, reveals the coveted secrets he used to earn six-figures per year as an Internet Business owner!

Give Bogdan your time and he'll show you how you can do it too!

Here's just a small sample of the secrets he'll reveal to you ...

* researching the markets

* testing markets

* finding products/services you are good at

* how and where to find your market and customers

* how to presell your goods

* how to design your website business

* how to outsource those tasks you are weak in

* how to get a payment processor and what options are available

* how to start a mailing list with autoresponders

* how to start a newsletter

* How to create an affiliate program

* how to get others to advertise for you for free

* and a WHOLE LOT MORE ...

Plus the $2800+ of products and tools to help you even more.

Don't put off starting YOUR DREAMS. Do it now and SAVE $100 in the process.

Kenneth R Sword Jr

p.s. This promotion is only being made to the members of AdlandPro. All other promotions outside AdlandPro are priced at $129.95.

+0