Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Are you able ot uesdnatnrd htis?
4/24/2007 11:27:33 AM
Are you able ot uesdnatnrd htis?

If you can read this, your brain is 50% faster than those who can't. fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid, too.

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe tuo fo 100 anc.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm.

Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

Do not let your children raead tihs as they ned to pratcice thieir speling fr the test Fridy!!

~ Drummerboy Keep on thinking positive…..thank God for everything that’s good in your life……..and make it a great week!

+0
Re: Are you able ot uesd natnrd htis?
4/24/2007 11:31:22 AM
Hi Brian,
Very interesting....I can read it too. I quess I have a strange mind...lol. Thanks for sharing.
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Are you able ot uesdnatnrd htis?
4/24/2007 11:41:38 AM

thanks Brian, now look what you did - lol

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Re: Are you able ot uesd natnrd htis?
4/24/2007 11:43:59 AM
Hello Brian, thanks for the info. I must have a strange mine. I can read this as well as I can real spelling that is correct. It goes to show you that you don't have to have the mind or the spelling be correct all the time to get the message. I was in the Air Force for for 26 years and the Generals had to go back to professional writing classes because they always corrected spelling. They had to be taught to except mis-spelling in order to compete in the real world. Fred
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Are you able ot uesdnatnrd htis?
4/24/2007 11:45:34 AM

I indeed have a strange mind as I can read and understand every word.  To borrow Nick's phrase - my brain is broked!

Thanks, Brian

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!