Menu

SiteWizard SEO- I see my commissions rise daily in my back office.
4/18/2007 9:35:18 PM

Watch the SiteWizard SEO video and tell me what you think of it.

http://www.sitewizardseo.com/sw1

This is a very powerful program that you can make money with.. I see my commissions rise daily in my back office.

1. You select your theme

2. You manage your site

3. You manage your SEO pages

4. Keywords-You are given about 200- 500 keywords that you can work with to build your website.

Site Wizard SEO was created based on the idea that if you make decent websites, you won't need to overload it with crazy advertisements and pop-ups to annoy visitors. You can receive a good amount of traffic and income, both which grow steadily month-to-month. With Site Wizard SEO, you can create and maintain 100`s of pages (or you can call them websites) To make enough income  to support your family.

" Site Wizard Seo Will Dominate The Search Engines For You"

Whether you make money from your downlines or from Googles, Yahoo etc

You are a winner with this program

Come and join us...

http://rotate2.com/1153

Have a great day,

Robin McIntosh

Have a wonderful day, Robin McIntosh
New Reply
+0
Re: SiteWizard SEO- I see my commissions rise daily in my back office.
4/27/2007 7:05:38 PM
Short on income how can I build a home business

Short on income how can I build a home business for residual income.  Over time as a home based business mentor and teacher, I find 80% of my leads have this problem. So I thought if I could resolve this issue with at least half this percentage, I would be doing something for them who need extra income that just don't have much money to loose, in which lisle a risk of loosing a small investment.  Most of these Opportunity Seekers are asking me how do I know this will work for me, and I only have so much money in which I'd rather not risk, and I want a sure thing. Or  they say I could just play the lottery.  Well  that struck a cord for me.  These people will play the lottery for 10 or 20 bucks a week maybe more. Is there something profound about the fact that they will play the lottery and the odds are 20 million to one,  but will not risk the same amount to start a home based Business where they can begin making some profit. At this point I'm thinking this problem may not be resolvable. Hmmmm,  So now let's see How do I solve this lack of funds problem? I think it's more of an issue of not having faith in the final out come because with the lottery they know they will win or they will loose. So I have set up their website for free, I offer a Free marketing success guide, Free mentoring, half of my marketing techniques are free. I set them up with an affiliate program for less then $20.00, in which is just one of the multiple streams of income I have set up for them. They can now work with just that one program till they build some income, and that in its self will prove that my business at 3StepSecret PayitForward-4Profits does work. Now I have reduced the odds and made the costs reasonable. Now this home based business owner has something to work with, and begin building his or her business as big as they would like by duplicating the same principles they have learned. When some one sees their success it builds confidence in them and my 3StepSecrets PayitForward4Profits business plan. In Telling my prospects this I have increased my business 25% That's not bad. Communication has paid great dividends That I will always pass down to my Students, and business partners. When people have a clear picture of what's in front of them they are more than likely going to pursue that adventure. So if your looking for a home based business Opportunity for residual income Try 3StepSecrets and I will be their to help you.

Author William Bagely

http://www.bagleyshomebusiness.com/index.html

New Reply
+0