Menu

Kyle Watters

441 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Watters Edge Web Development
4/16/2007 11:47:51 PM

Anyone who has a business needs a website. So many people for some reason think it is too expensive and find places with free hosting and dirt cheap domain names and so on. Yes some companies do charge through the nose and this I dont believe in. However you should expect to pay something to get something that has value to you. It is like an investment. For more on free hosting pros and cons you can check out this article on my blog. click here for blog

My name is Kyle and I am the owner of Watters Edge Web Development company. I see so many people with sites that dont have Meta tags, proper keywords in there web pages and some of these sites are even done by what some companies call themselves proffecinals. I was shocked to see this myself.

Some sites just have a bad design or look to them. And yet some again just are not designed to function, look good, and please your customer at the same time.

Anyways if you want to learn more you can read the articles on my blog or look around the internet as there are several articles about free hosting, free sites and such things.

If you want a quality website for an affordable price then come and see me at my profile to find out more about me or my company. You can also just go to Watters Edge and let us help you succeed with your business right now.

Contact me anytime.

We also provied many other services.

Need a website? Have a website but could use some changes or a new look? Maybe some Traffic help? Starting a small business? come see us www.designandhostingservice.com
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!