Menu

Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Can You Do a Favor for CHARLIE BROWN?? He's a good guy...!!
4/16/2007 5:28:12 PM

I have a favor to ask, my mail-order friend Charlie R. Brown, who has published The Mailbox by postal mail for 25 years had his offices wiped out by a tornado in February...yep, a Feb tornado in Florida!  If you'd like to order online ads at his site, it would be greatly appreciated!  Pictures of the devastation are on the main page of his site, then to read ads and order ads, click on the Mailbox link at the left.  There are lots of great offers here! http://www.bodymindspiritnews.com

P.S.  If you order advertising, tell him I sent you.  I don't get any money from it but I told him I'd send people there! 

Lotto Magic will mail their informational booklet worldwide to everyone who calls in with your ID code.  Your code will be in the booklets so people can fill in the application and join by fax or by mail.  I don't know of any other company that does this for no extra charge!  This saves members a ton on printing and postage costs. 

If I only had to say one thing it would be this:  Join Lotto Magic and stick with it.  Membership has been surging for several months because this company truly cares about it's members!  Here's the number to get the free booklet: 1-877-526-6957, and give my ID code V5188.

Who would join Lotto Magic?  People who have seen EVERYTHING!!

The publisher of Ben Franks Almanac is in it, he says it's the best he's found and his income from Lotto Magic has been doubling every month since he joined.  He has been a publisher for 36 years.

The publisher of Shore To Shore has also been with Lotto Magic for 4 years.  She's been a publisher for 6 years.

Obviously, these mail-order publishers who have been in the industry for many years and have 1,000's of advertisements in front of them every month from everyone in mail-order...they know the greatness of Lotto Magic!  If you join, you'll know it, too!

New Reply
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Can You Do a Favor for CHARLIE BROWN?? He's a good guy...!!
4/16/2007 5:35:21 PM
Did you say Charlie Brown?

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
New Reply
+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/16/2007 5:48:12 PM

Joe you crack me up.lol.....

and kathleen I'm looking at his site now.

I will be posting an ad. thanks for helping a friend.

Bj

New Reply
+0
Marty Bromberg

571 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/16/2007 6:31:46 PM

Hey Kathleen,

I clicked on the site and all it said was site being updated 4/15.I know the magazine I see it all over town here.

Thank's,

Marty Bromberg

www.martyb.webprosperity.com I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET ADVANCE NOTICE ABOUT WEBPROSPERITY AND IT LOOK'S LIKE IT WILL BE A POWERFUL PROGRAM FOR ALL THOSE WHO JOIN! RIGHT NOW WEBPROSPERITY IS STILL FREE TO JOIN SO TAKE A LOOK AT IT HERE, BEFORE IT IS NO L
New Reply
+0
James Reyes

208 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/16/2007 6:34:59 PM
    Thanks Kathleen, always looking for places to place ads.

Speaking of tornados, we are in the midst of an April Nor'eastern with several inches of rain, some snow and howling winds. My basement is now an indoor pool. As Charlie Brown says at times:
"It was cold and stormy night..."

good luck all

JR
gwbopc

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!