Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
The Party is ON at TGAMM ...
4/13/2007 10:29:06 PM

Here's the party thread:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/645778/ShowThread.aspx

Dear Friends of Radio:

It has been almost one year ( April 15, 2006 ) that TGAMM FM RADIO came on board here at ADLANDPRO. So, to help celebrate, we wanted to have an on air radio party all day and all night APRIL 15, 2007.

However, our radio listeners asked that we kick off the party this Friday night APRIL 13,2007.

YIKES.. FRIDAY THE 13TH

Okay... you guys ask and we deliver. The party kicks off tonight at the stroke of MIDNIGHT. I hope you got the permits for your neighborhood block party to allow you to place your speakers on your front lawn or out the window pointing to your next door neighbors house.

SmileySmileySmileySmileySmileySmileySmileySmileySmileySmileySmileySmileySmiley

HERE'S ANOTHER GREAT PART OF THE CELEBRATION !!!

Each time a listener hears the tune THE TAX MAN from The Beatles and emails us, they will win one of the many prizes we will be giving away. Plus, those here at ALP can win advertising packages worth hundreds of dollars, a chance to have your company or business named sponsor to any one of our up and coming radio specials, and more. 

GET THIS !!! We are also giving away a link within our radio player. Your business link will be listed in our radio player so that when ever a listener clicks on, they go right to your website. 

HOLD ON ! I'M NOT FINSIHED !

One of you lucky people will be named music director for the day where you can pick the music for one of my radio shows, have your ad blasted out by BCN News in their Newsletter and get a bakers dozen of free ads over the air for an entire day. 

To enter just email us at TGAMM@COMCAST.NET

with the subject line:

TGAMM RADIO GIVE-AWAY

On April 15,2007 at 9PM(est) we will announce the name of the lucky winners.

HOLD ON !

I will ALSO personally select at random, 20 people from our friends list who will win AMI's LITTLE BLUE BOOK OF MARKETING.

NOW FOR THE NEXT FLASH OF INSANITY 

THIS MAY SOUND LIKE I HAVE LOST MY MIND BUT.....HERE GOES...

DROP $13.00 INTO OUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT THIS WEEKEND AND THIS WEEKEND ONLY AND I WILL HAVE OUR STAFF SEND YOU VIA EMAIL

NOT 1...NOT 2,3,OR 4 Business Manuals, I will have them send you 5 THAT'S FIVE...I SAID 5 

Manuals from my VERY own personal library

knightguard12048@comcast.net

Smiley

IT FEELS SO GOOD TO BE CELEBRATING THAT I AM ALSO GOING TO AWARD SOMEONE A VERY SPECIAL PRIZE, A COLLECTORS ITEM; ONE THAT HAS BEEN IN MY OWN PERSONAL COLLECTION OF MUSIC MEMROBILIA FOR OVER 20 YEARS. JUST ENTER AS IS STATED HERE AND YOU ARE ON YOUR WAY TO BEING A WINNER WITH TGAMM.

LET'S  GET READY... SPREAD THE WORD, AND MAKE PLANS TO PARTY WITH TGAMM FM RADIO.

MIDNIGHT TONIGHT IT ALL GETS UNDERWAY

AND RUNS UNTIL 9 PM EST THIS SUNDAY

+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The Party is ON at TGAMM ...
4/13/2007 10:40:07 PM
Hi Kenneth,
Thank You. The party is rocking. Everybody come on over.
Nan
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!