Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Expieriencing Berry Much Success!
4/9/2007 12:40:07 PM

Why should you join The Berry TreeBecause this system works! 

Grandpa Joe always told me.......

"Brian, being a successful salesman is easy.  Simply find out what people are buying......AND SELL IT!"

This is NOT a traditional business, which requires you to make a large investment in the program or product inventory! In many traditional business structures, the people at the top make most of the money. With The Berry Tree; even if you're not at the top, you can earn a share of the sales of the whole company!

I am a deaf mother of 6 hearing children and my husband Tim is also deaf.  We were struggling without jobs and were on welfare. We were so broke we were using the points in our credit cards for food and gas.

However, my husband told me to go for it without delay because he knew this company would give us an opportunity to reach our dreams and he was RIGHT!   Tim decided to join as well so that way we would earn two incomes.  

Now my first Tree is full, generating an income of $1336.00 and because I’m referring others I get a percentage of EVERY Berry Tree membership. I can’t sleep at night because I am so overwhelmed with excitement!    My family's life will never be the same again!   Thank you for this GREAT company!   

Lisa Grimeau  - Manitoba, Canada

For just pennies a day you can participate in a unique and powerful system that shares growth among members and guarantees that most members will start seeing payments within their first couple of months in the business.

We were high school Sweethearts and still are Sweethearts today.  Together we have searched and worked at becoming independent. We saw the way out was to own a home-based business to replace the everyday job, boss, and the dictated hours that our family had no control over. We have been in at least 7 other mlm companies.  All of them took our time & money - with very little profit. 

Now The Berry Tree is already filling the last branch of our first Tree while automatically starting a Second Tree and profit center for us!  

Garry & Sharon Younker - Springfield, Illinois

Nutronix International is a leader in health and wellness products that are making a tremendous impact on the lives of people all over the world. Anyone participating in The Berry Tree will automatically have access to the full line of Nutronix products at wholesale prices to use for themselves or offer to others.

I work as a chef at a British army barracks and my wife Samantha is a tax advisor. We have very busy lives and little free time. I have been looking for a new way to increase our income for about 18 months.  

It is amazing and very satisfying to see my Berry Tree grow. I personally only sponsored 2 people but my first Tree is already full, generating $1336 every month, while my second tree continues to build.  This is bringing us a better work/life balance and a chance to spend more time together as a family.  

Andrew Hawkins - Trowbridge, England

Your membership includes:

Corporate managed advertising to bring in new members and customers. We buy in bulk and work with some of the top ad agencies in the world to get more of every dollar we spend.

4 websites – 1 personal recruiting website, 1 product site and 2 support and training sites.

O2 Berry Product and Exclusive Worldwide Marketing Rights. Nutronix International has launched a new product into the market through their new division called The Berry Tree. You will get the O2 Berry product each month to use and / or share with other potential customers.

~ Drummerboy Keep on thinking positive…..thank God for everything that’s good in your life……..and make it a great week!

+0
Elise Hartzell

195 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Expieriencing Berry Much Success!
4/9/2007 1:02:08 PM

Thank you Brian,

This looks terrific! 

Elise ;)

+0
Noname Noname

16 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/9/2007 2:54:17 PM
Hey Brian, I did get the site to load on my mac ibook! Found a mac flash player. You have a good product and presentation however, I have many supplement lines that I am loyal to at the moment.
+0
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/10/2007 10:58:42 AM
Hi Bruce!  :o)

Hey, thats great that you found a flash for Mac!  I have no clue about that Mac stuff.......I guess I'm a Gates junkie.....LOL.  I have heard however, that Macs are more secure than pc and that Safari is the best browswer for Mac.  So - sounds like your are on top of the game there!

If we care about our health at all, most of us are loyal to some sort of supplement.  We find something that we feel works......and we stay with it. 

We humans are creatures of habit.....LOL.

The reason I joined The Berry Tree is first and foremost because, it is a new company for one.  Even if they fold down the road - which I don't believe this one will.............they have a proven successful company driving this vehicle.......the opportunity to create a substantial income is unparralled!  I made huge amounts of money with Excel before the corporate giants took them down. 

But with The Berry Tree's comp plan......this is an exciting opportunity to create a passive income and still receive a wonderful product.

I used to be  involved with Xooma.  And I absolutely loved their X2O!  Awesome stuff!  I've tried almost every "jungle juice" product out there (most of them are gimmicks)....and nothing compares to the way I felt while I was drinking X2O.  My body felt like it was "balanced."

But Xooma was an 11 year old company and I was a small fish in a big pond trying to promote them.  Plus, I wasn't all that thrilled with the websites they had provided their people.  With The Berry Tree....I'm a Big Fish in a small pond!

Well, now with a very similar product (only better), The Berry Tree's O2 berry, I get to have the same great health benefits AND make a lot of $$$$$$!

Plus, once people see the comp plan - they'll see that even if they don't want to recruit.....there is still the chance for them to create a $1336/ mo IN PASSIVE INCOME!

Now who do you know, that wouldn't welcome the chance for PASSIVE INCOME!?

~ Drummerboy Keep on thinking positive…..thank God for everything that’s good in your life……..and make it a great week!

+0
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/10/2007 11:03:34 AM
Hi Elise!  :-)

Thanks for stopping by!  And yes, this opportunity is terrific!  The product is awesome!  (just got my 1st order yesterday).....and the response rate has been HUGE!

I've never recruited this many people this fast!  People are joining in droves to reserve their spot 2 the top of the chain!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!