Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Money Really Does Grow On Trees
4/1/2007 11:38:55 PM

Money Really Does Grow On Trees If You Know Where To Look...

Are You Ready to Seize An Opportunity?

• That will build a lucrative business for you -
    Completely on Auto-pilot, without any further effort on your part whatsoever?  

• Provide You With A Life Changing Income -You will earn thousands a month, each and every month you're a member- without doing anything to grow your business whatsoever!
  • Let You Quit Your Day Job - 
    And live life on your OWN terms, with all the time and money you will ever need?
  • Not Some Work From Home Scam -
    This isn't another work from home scam.  It is a powerful, patent pending business system from a 7 year old, debt free company that KNOWS how to make you money. Gobs of Cold, Hard Cash.
  • Your Membership Covers Everything-
    Once you're in, that's it! There is no other commitment. No work to do, no minimum orders, no recruiting required, no selling of any kind!

This Program has Just Launched- and You Can Still Get in at The Top Of The BerryTree Matrix, And That's Priceless!

http:TheBerryTreeSolution.com

~ Drummerboy Keep on thinking positive…..thank God for everything that’s good in your life……..and make it a great week!

+0
Re: Money Really Does Grow On Trees
4/2/2007 12:42:44 PM

Hi Brian,

Looks good. I'll have to check it out.

Brian do you like to travel? Even if you don't I'll bet you know people who travel. Check out this website and see all the money there is in the travel business. www.jomatravel.com

Talk to you soon

Joe

www.jomatravel.com

Making People Like YOU Wealthy There is a huge amount of money to be made here and your share will make you rich - probably beyond your wildest dreams. http://www.jomatravel.com
+0
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Money Really Does Grow On Trees
4/3/2007 12:53:06 AM
Hi Joe!  :-)

Thanks bud!  YES!  I love to travel!  Airplanes make me nervous....but I get over it.  LOL.  But I'll have to keep you in mind when I go down to Cabo for Sammy's Big B-Day bash!

~ Drummerboy Keep on thinking positive…..thank God for everything that’s good in your life……..and make it a great week!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!