Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Build 1 downline, Get 2 incomes!
3/31/2007 1:11:11 AM
Hi everyone!  :-)

By now, I'm sure you all have at least heard of new kid on the block from Nutronix & New Horizons Marketing Group........The Berry Tree.  If not, you can check it out here --->  http://theberrytreesolution.com/

Okay...Now The Berry Tree people have come up with a way for YOU to make 2 incomes - while only working to build one downline!

Check this out:

When you join TheBerryTree you are entitled to receive a Free Position in the Nutronix ABPowerline. (IF you so choose)

• People are Automatically Placed under You!
  • You can earn 6 levels of people even if you don't sponsor anyone!
  • You can Maximize your earnings on anyone you do refer!
  • You can get a Passive Income Bonus!
  • You can upgrade and Lock in your position in the powerline!
  • You can get a Sr. Certificate to pay yourself at a higher level in both compensation plans.
  • When you upgrade you retain the sponsorship on those you refer in both programs!
  • Your income can double, triple even quadruple with NO Extra work on your part!

Folks, isn't doesn't get any easier than this.  I'm treating this like a new baby.  My direct upline and I are promoting this all over the place with plans to launch a major campaign this weekend!  He is doing very well with some ppc....and people are flocking to this new opportunity!

Get in early and build your fortune!  This is that "big break" you've been waiting for!

When you add to the fact that the company does all the advertising for us (you're still free to do so on your own of course)......and the ENTIRE MEMBERSHIP gets a profit sharing check from those results?

This is a No Brainer!

Don't miss out @ YOUR chance to be at the top of the chain!

To learn more...... go to --> http:theberrytreesolution.com

~ Drummerboy Keep on thinking positive…..thank God for everything that’s good in your life……..and make it a great week!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!