Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
This NEW company is rocking the industry!
3/26/2007 1:10:57 PM

Why do 95% of people trying to make money online fail?

1. They aren't able to find or produce ADVERTISING that produces results!

2. Their success depends soley upon themselves!

Well, I have the solution..................................................

Intoducing...........(drumroll please) 

Make $1336 per month without sponsoring anyone or having to sell anything!

You can earn on everyone in the company. Even on people that joined BEFORE you!

This patent-pending compensation plan is totally unique, NO ONE has anything like this.

The more we grow, the more you can make. (even if you never sponsor 1 person!)

How it works:

There are 2 main ways to make money with
T
he Berry Tree:

1. The advertising included in your membership grows your business for you

This advertising is used to bring in new members that are distributed evenly throughout The Berry Tree. Signups are placed under existing members based on their enrollment date, so people that join after you help you profit faster.

Once your 1st position exceeds $312.00 in profits, you are automatically given another position to increase your earning potential. Because your membership includes advertising to grow your business, your success does not depend on you selling on your own.

2. Refer others or advertise more to grow your business

If you want to make even more money, faster, we can show you how to easily sponsor others. You’ll get into profit faster and you can even earn on EVERYONE in the company. Even those who joined before you!

CHECK US OUT @  http://TheBerryTreeSolution.com

~ Drummerboy Keep on thinking positive…..thank God for everything that’s good in your life……..and make it a great week!

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: This NEW company is rocking the industry!
3/26/2007 1:17:08 PM

Hi Brian,

Can you post a link for that here?  Thanks!  I couldnt click thru your banner or anything there, I'm gonna visit it!

+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
3/26/2007 1:27:42 PM

Hi Brain,

Thank You for the invite and sharing of Berry Tree I have reviewed this offer from a couple of my adland friends and it looks to be great concept to become very productive. I also like to address why many of our friends fail …mind you in my opinion anyway. I feel each try to promote to many programs all at once or a different one daily . I can tell you by experience sending out multiple offers to soon causes mostly loss not gain in sales or signups. I would advice each to promote one monthly and thought out that month post pointers on what/how this program has to offer. Just my 2 cents Brian you have my permission to remove it my friend Gods speed :-) Lee

+0
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/26/2007 1:32:54 PM
Hi kathleen!  :-)

WOW!  You are quick!  I had just posted this like 2 minutes before you replied.  I was in the middle of editing my post.......the link is now there. 

EXPECT a great day!  :-)

Brian Clawson

~ Drummerboy Keep on thinking positive…..thank God for everything that’s good in your life……..and make it a great week!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!