Menu

Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
HOW Does a BILL Become a LAW? Find out the easy way! Plus take this FUN 11-question test!!
3/25/2007 3:33:03 PM

Today's WHAMMY features 3 classic SCHOOLHOUSE ROCK videos!  Remember those from way back when?  Learning by singing is the best way to learn, much better than sitting in a classroom, right?  Here's a blast from the past with "I'm Just a Bill"..."Conjuction Junction"...and "Nervous System Telegraph Line": http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/630387.aspx

Visit this fun and interesting new thread from Georgios...SPIRITUAL GAME:  Know Thyself, Personality Test: http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/630321.aspx

New Reply
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: HOW Does a BILL Become a LAW? Find out the easy way! Plus take this FUN 11-question test!!
3/25/2007 10:37:01 PM
Hi Kathleen!
Thank You...headin' over to Georgios' place.
Gotta go sharpen a pencil!!
A pleasant evening to you...Steven.
New Reply
+0
Dona Dry

85 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: HOW Does a BILL Become a LAW? Find out the easy way! Plus take this FUN 11-question test!!
3/26/2007 3:17:20 PM

Hi Kathleen,

I already did Georgio's Personality Test and made a Wish!  I hope it comes true.  Georgio is always coming up with something new, where does he get all these ideas?  The friends he introduces on the forum are always such great people,  I have received three new friends!  Thanks Georgio.

Dona M. Dry
New Reply
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/26/2007 3:35:52 PM
HELLO KATHY,

YOUR FRIENDS ARE MY FRIENDS. YES STEVEN. IF I HAD THE POSIBILITY TO REACH ALL THEM I WANT THERE WOULD BE MORE POSTS HERE.

I AM TRYING TO GIVE YOU WHAT IS BEST IN THIS COMMUNITY. THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT WHAT I LEAVE OUT OF MY FORUMS IS NOT GOOD.

WE ALL LIKE SOME THINGS AND SOME WE DON'T. WELL MY GOOD FRIENDS ARE THERE ALWAYS TO INSPIRE ME TO DO SOMETHING.

WARM REGARDS
GEORGIOS

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
New Reply
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/26/2007 3:49:47 PM
Hello Dona,

My brain is full of ideas. I saw your name it is realted to Ma-Dona, with other words to Mother Maria. Here is my reply to you. just follow the instructiosn

YASOU MARIA - HI MARIA

A song dedicated to you.
This is the song that GREECE sends to EuroVision 2007 Song contest

Click on the picture

I hope you like it. It is ranked to be one of the best

Greetings from Greece
Click on my face and relax.

Best Regards

WARM REGARDS
Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
New Reply