Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Training Ebook now shown at Grand Central Station ...
3/20/2007 2:02:00 PM
Bodgan Fiedur, multi-millionaire and owner of AdlandPro, mentored a select group of students and they went on to be successful online business owners. This mentoring class was over a course of a year.

Now, the study files have been assembled into a training manual and are available for the first time to the general public.

Don't continue wasting time or money on all the hype programs out there. This manual will set records and create new business owners on the web. No more affiliate chump change payments. Get in where the real money is.

Kenneth R Sword Jr
+0
Re: Training Ebook now shown at Grand Central Station ...
3/20/2007 3:33:03 PM

Hi Ken:

Gosh. I was just in New York and missed this new stone monument.

What a grin.

For those who would like to invest in AMI' MARKETING MANUAL, just activate the photo. The manual was just awarded The Media Marketing Training Manual for 2007.

It is a welcome additon to any library and is more than just one that deals with Internet marketing. It focus's on all medias, Radio, TV, Print and the Internet.

Joe Buccheri

TGAMM FM RADIO

PS> Through a special business arrangement with the Management of ADLANDPRO, TGAMM FM is now the official Radio Station of ADLANDPRO. Both ALP and TGAMM will be promoting each other, on line and off.

+0
Marilyn L Martin

8700 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/20/2007 5:44:37 PM

HI Kenneth,

Thanks to Joe Buccheri for sending me to this forum!

WOW! This statute is in NYC? That is really amazing and quite unbelievable!! Congratulations to Bogdan for this great honor, and the e-book is a very good one...I agree! Bogdan has to be truly proud about this!!

Wonderful news...thanks for sharing!

Congratulations again to Bogdan!

God Bless,

Marilyn

Marilyn L Martin
"The ALP & TGAMM Couple"
"Rick & Marilyn Martin...Married 11/17/06"
Spiderweb Marketing http://thespiderwebsystem.com/jamila

Traffic Tornado
http://traffictornado.com/x/p2.cgi/6053/

+0
Mary Hannan

6209 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/20/2007 9:02:28 PM
Hello Kenneth,
WOW! CONGRADULATIONS BOGDAN!
Mary
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!