Menu

Suzie Cheah

29 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
SWISSCASH - Best Financial Plan 10-30% monthly Fixed Returns for 15 Months
3/19/2007 11:06:46 PM

Hi all,

MAKE MONEY from HOME with SwissCash Financial Facility...

I'm a fulltime homemaker since year 2003 and have been doing online money making opportunity. Currently, I'm focusing on this unique, rewarding and lucrative investment portfolio that is profitable with a long term simple investment plan that comes with an option to build as a Financial Investment business if one chooses to.

This is by far my best Financial Investment portfolio that delivers what it promises. Well worth sharing, profitable and working well for me.... receiving my monthly returns/profit on time every single month. No late payment, never miss any payment. Earning a stable income monthly and keep growing month by month.

SwissCash - Gateway To Financial Freedom!

SwissCash is your next dream business. It's so easy, you can do it from the comfort of your home and spend
more time with your family...a dream come true!

SwissCash provides 4 sources of income :

=>Earn 10 - 30% Guaranteed Fixed Returns for 15 Months from your own investment amount.
=>Earn 10% immediate income on referral's 1st investment amount.
=>Earn 10% on referral's monthly returns from their investment/re-investment.
=>Earn 10% matching bonus on left and right group monthly total investment.

SwissCash Financial Facility was launched in April 2005 with aims
to make ordinary individuals for the road of financial freedom.

SwissCash have been paying on time every month since launched in April 2005.

Click below for more info and benefits that you can gain with SwissCash.

I believe in leveraging my money and making it work for me harder than I work for it. Here, I invest a comfortable amount of money and let it work hard for me.... at the same time build it as my own financial biz(own network organization) as an option offered by the Company.

Visit Corporate Financial website : http://www.swisscash.net/sgche0107302
.....register for a FREE 14 days trading account to explore and decide!

"At one time you work so hard for your money, it is time for your money to work harder for you"  
-- Robert Kiyosaki--
Author of "Rich Dad - Poor Dad"

Feel free to email me for further enquiries.

Cheers! and have a nice day.

Suzie Cheah
sueckn@hotmail.com

Check out on work at home opportunities and other resources... http://internet-income09.webs.com
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!