Menu

Oliver Mupas

12 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Webmasters, Web Hosting Companies, Web Designers Wanted
3/6/2007 10:23:47 AM
Hi Everyone,

I am looking to develop partnerships with webmasters, web hosting and web design companies. My company works with businesses to set up their credit card processing, both retail and internet based accounts. Many business owners do not know who to go to for their credit card processing needs and often ask their webmaster, hosting company or designer for a referral for the credit card processing aspect of their business.

How would partnering with my company help you? It is an added value to your clientel to be able to provide them with a resource to provide their credit card processing at rock bottom rates and fees. It will also add value to your own portfolio of income.

I can offer you two payment options for your referrals who do business with me. I can offer a one time up front referral bonus or a monthly lifetime account residual for your referrals who do business with me. All you would need to do is provide the point of contact. No selling is required on your part. If you would like me to work out a pricing program for your clients as well as a referral bonus plan for you please don't hesitate to contact me for the details.

I can be reached via telephone monday-friday 9am-6pm at 866-207-6007 ext 303 or via email at omupas@ubcnetworkonline.com

I look forward to working with some of you and networking together to build a stronger business relationship for ourselves and our clients.

Oliver
Oliver Mupas omupas@ubcnetworkonline.com http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/22036/ShowForum.aspx
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!