Menu

Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
DEAR FRIENDS, wanna join VACATION MAGIC? How about SHOPPING MAGIC? Look at ALL THIS:::
2/13/2007 12:01:51 PM

Lotto Magic is not just about the lottery...this is a benefits club:  Members will get unlimited discount coupons on hotel stays at dozens of resort destinations in North America, including Hawaii, Mexico and also Canadian ski resorts.  Instead of paying $100's for a hotel room, you can stay for 2 nights in your choice of fantastic destinations for only $29 and then get 5 more discount coupons each time you use one, give them away as gifts! 

Members of Lotto Magic also get membership to Working Advantage which offers discounts on lots of products and services, online shopping, discounts on amusement parks, sporting events and much more.  Join as a Team Captain if you'd like to earn great 2-level commissions for referring other people to this fantastic benefits club.  All members get a site just like this: http://www.flalottomagic.net/?=V5188

Why is it called Lotto Magic?  The third benefit is that all members get a guaranteed 64 to 72 tickets in play monthly in the Florida State Lotto.  See the income projections and lottery odds here: (All of my downliners are allowed to copy the posts in this forum to use for their own promotions with THEIR code number instead of mine, it doesn't get any easier than this!) http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/575431.aspx

New Reply
+0
Re: DEAR FRIENDS, wanna join VACATION MAGIC? How about SHOPPING MAGIC? Look at ALL THIS:::
2/13/2007 12:44:37 PM

Hi Kathleen

My husband Bill joined under Neil and there is one question I have for you. I am a member of trafficWave under Ron Nelson and I would like to put Bill's Looto Magic unser one of my autoresponders in TrafficWave. If i made out some letters that would automatically be forwarded to the leads do you think that would be aproblem. he has advettised in quite a few free classifieds, but I thought this might be one way to get more responses. What do you think of it. Could you pls let me know your remarks on this.

Thanks so much

Lauraine and Harold (Bill) Collier

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: DEAR FRIENDS, wanna join VACATION MAGIC? How about SHOPPING MAGIC? Look at ALL THIS:::
2/13/2007 12:54:57 PM

No I don't think that would be a problem, I just sent you a message wondering what your husbands ID number is. 

You are welcome to use everything I've written at my forum, or any paragraphs, there's a lot there...and change my number V5188 to yours:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/575431.aspx

New Reply
+0
2/13/2007 12:59:23 PM

hi kathleen

Thanks so much I will check out the forum and see what I can do in making out some letters for the autoresponder.

Thanks Lauraine and Harold (Bill)

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!