Menu

Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
MUCH BETTER THAN MLM!
2/9/2007 10:01:11 AM
LOTTO MAGIC IS A BETTER HOME BASED BUSINESS THAN MLM!

WHO SAYS?

ME!

I've been in and out (studied and researched) MLM for over 40 years. And while I really do love the concept of mlm, the facts are, it is pretty difficult to earn money in MLM.

(EVEN with NONI JUICE, which is the single best mlm product there has ever been, is now, and may ever be! As PROVEN by sales in excess of 3 BILLION dollars in less than nine years!)

I've seen people go from getting check for ten's of thousands of dollars in one month to looking for a new mlm the next month because the MLM they were with went out of business.

I'll earning great money with a time proven (11+ years) simple, two level program which is easier, simpler and taking less time to do it than in ANY mlm.

Let's face it.

LOTS of people play the Lotto.

LOTS of people gamble.

Even MORE people want a way to earn from a few hundred, to a few thousand dollars more each and every month.

Lotto Magic is one answer for ALL of those.
(At the rate Adlander's are joining Lotto Magic, they must agree!)

Lotto Magic is really NOT an MLM as it is only a two level program.

And a very successful program which has a proven track record of over 11 years! With many members who live in many countries all around the world.

Hey, it ONLY takes getting two people to break even and just three people to be in profit!

I really believe this is a program where anyone who puts in much effort in it at all is going go be successful.

(Of course, the more effort expended, the more they earn and the faster they earn it!)

Anywho, I hope you are interested and you will contact me for more information OR just join now.
http://www.flalottomagic.net/?=R2949

Thank you for your time!!

Neil
For more information on little (?) old me & on a Natural Healing MIRACLE, named Tahitian Noni Juice, please see:
http://www.CoconutGroup.com/110405.htm

(The above was posted by my downliner in Lotto Magic, Neil Reinhardt, I'm giving him a bigger audience as my way of saying THANKS for your patience during a recent delay in getting started!)

New Reply
+0
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: MUCH BETTER THAN MLM!
2/9/2007 11:02:59 AM
Hi Kathleen!  :-)

Thanks for the extra thoughts this morning........and what you say is true.  Some MLM companies close down for several reasons......leaving their people broke with egg on their faces.

~ Drummerboy Keep on thinking positive…..thank God for everything that’s good in your life……..and make it a great week!

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/9/2007 11:22:12 AM

Thanks, Brian!  Actually that was written by our own Neil Reinhardt!  I just reposted it for him and notified all forum members so he could get more eyes on his ad.  Thanks for the graphic!

P.S. You're doing really well this week! 

New Reply
+0
Neil Reinhardt

1314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/9/2007 11:42:06 AM
Hi Katholeen, THANK YOU for all your help! You are as super "Support Line"! Brian, While one company, (FutureNet) where I watched a good friend get a check for $50,000 one month and no company the next month was a young program, I have also seen some very well established MLM (Omnitrition, The Peoples Network to name just two of them) with many tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of distibutors and who had huge national conventions with big name famous people as speakers, go belly up and die. And these were programs which had been around for well over the two year mark one Adlander keeps yelling about. He keeps saying do not join a program unless it is two, or more years old, while I keep pointing out that if everyone followed his advice, there would be NO PROGRAMS TO JOIN! (Only he just not seem to be able to grap such a simple and very basic concept.) Well, enough MLM education for now and so will close. Please, Take Care! Neil
This Grumpy Old Son Of A Beach says: For a simple, inexpensive, and great tasting, way to earn money, click here: ----------------------- http://NeilsTeam.jerkydirect.com -------------------- And for a progam which is better than most mlm's I know of
New Reply
+0
Neil Reinhardt

1314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/9/2007 11:51:18 AM
Opps, forgot to say, Kathleen, I am in your "WEALTH LINE" while YOU, are my "SUPPORT LINE" Two terms I came up with which more accurately discribe what most call "down" and "up" lines. Please, join me in changing those old fashioned & out dated terms. (And please excuse my various, too freguent typos.) Thanks, Neil
This Grumpy Old Son Of A Beach says: For a simple, inexpensive, and great tasting, way to earn money, click here: ----------------------- http://NeilsTeam.jerkydirect.com -------------------- And for a progam which is better than most mlm's I know of
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!