Menu

Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Don't your remember you told me you love me, baby?....it's not the Carpenters, it's LUTHER VANDROSS:
2/6/2007 12:18:44 PM

Any Luther Vandross fans here?  If you're not, you might become a fan by watching 3 of his music videos here and reading his bio.  Another strong voice that's gone but not forgotten, he did a fantastic rendition of "Superstar" (don't you remember you told me you love me baby?)

Also "Dance With My Father"  and a third video tribute to his life in music and photo's:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/589900.aspx

New Reply
+0
Marty Bromberg

571 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Don't your remember you told me you love me, baby?....it's not the Carpenters, it's LUTHER VANDROSS:
2/6/2007 12:38:23 PM
Hey Kathy,
I am having a ball with all of your great music.I just signed up another Team Captain in Lotto Magic. I love the business.It's fun and exciting.
If anyone would like a fee report
call Toll Free  1-877-526-6957
Use ID# B5885
Keep Rockin,
Marty Bromberg
www.martyb.webprosperity.com I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET ADVANCE NOTICE ABOUT WEBPROSPERITY AND IT LOOK'S LIKE IT WILL BE A POWERFUL PROGRAM FOR ALL THOSE WHO JOIN! RIGHT NOW WEBPROSPERITY IS STILL FREE TO JOIN SO TAKE A LOOK AT IT HERE, BEFORE IT IS NO L
New Reply
+0
John Rivera

1329 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Don't your remember you told me you love me, baby?....it's not the Carpenters, it's LUTHER VANDROSS:
2/6/2007 12:51:08 PM

HI Kathleen

This is GREAT!  Keep up with the excellent choice of artists. I had the opportunity to see Luther Vandross in Los Angeles about 12 years ago at the Universal Amphitheater. What...YES it was GREAT!!

New Reply
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/6/2007 2:28:50 PM
Hi Kathleen!
Ah...Love The Carpenters...Luther's cool too!!
Luther's a part of "Classic Soul Ballads" a Time-Life CD compilation singing "The Power Of Love"...and a host of other talented artists.
Your forums are getting RAVE REVIEWS!!!  Timeless music.
Thank You...Steven.

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/6/2007 2:35:18 PM

Hi Marty!
That is WONDERFUL!  I'm so happy for you AND ME...I get a DOLLAR from everyone who signs up under you!

Here's Marty's site: http://www.flalottomagic.net/?=B5885

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!