Menu

Hilde Makkinje

41 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Be a Part of a Global Manifesting Experiment!!
2/4/2007 3:24:18 AM

Maybe you are familiair with Manifesting in General, maybe you've seen the Secret, maybe you are just interested to know more..

First, I would like you to read an article, I recently posted at my Positive World Spiritual Marketing Blog called; the Outrageous Power of the Blue Room... it gives you a glimpse of how the Universe works and can work for you.. Open it in a New Window or Tab and Return to me over here after you read it..

Ok, now you read about the Power of the Blue Room... and now you have a slight idea how we are connected to each other. We are connected beyond time, space and existence, we can make a difference to another ones life..

We all want to have a good life, we deserve good food, we deserve a good house, we deserve knowledge, we don’t want to live in poverty, bad health, we don’t want to live out of boxes, right??

There is no soul on earth who doesn’t want to have a prosperous life, the life they always desired..

Something hit me, Agloco has such a tremendous power that it literally can make everyone successful! Whether you live in India, China, the US, Holland, Hungary, India, it doesn’t’ matter where you are;  You Can Be Successful with Agloco!

If you have a pc and internet.. but what if you don’t have the ability to use the internet? How can we make a difference to those who don’t use the internet or who cannot be reached through the internet??

Bam… And there it Hit Me…

What if we would explain Agloco to Charity Programs who support projects in third world countries, who support local charity, who support children’s charity, who support health charity, who support schooling projects… Any kind of Charity you can imagine…

Even if you think of starting a Charity Program Yourself, the Agloco
Manifesting Experiment can make such a difference…

Imagine, you sign up to Agloco for Free and you manage to refer a charity program who sent out newsletters to their donators… With a topic about Agloco and with the question to Sign Up and Promote Agloco to their friends and family?

See what difference it can make? Do you see what this idea could mean to a lot of people, Even If They Don’t have Access to the Internet… They Still can Benefit the Power of Agloco…

Do you also See What Difference it could make to You Personal? Think again about the Article about the Outrageous Power of the Blue Room… And re read this part again… Think, Imagine, Believe, Start & See!!!

Feel Free to Sent Out the Global Agloco Manifesting Experience to all of your Friends, Family, Business Relations, Charity Programs, Schools, Local News Papers, just sent it out and be part of the Global Agloco Manifesting Experience

Have a great Manifesting Day,

With Love from the Netherlands,

Hilde M. Makkinje

http://aglocointernational.blogspot.com

http://agloco.com/r/BBBJ3082

http://positiveworldspiritualmarketing.blogspot.com

'Thoughts are meant to become Alive, Shared with Others & Cherished by Millions
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!