Menu

Is it endless free leads you are looking for?
1/29/2007 8:41:12 PM

Hello,

Straight to the point, I have a PIF4P website

http://glynmichael.payitforward4profits.com

Why not have a look at it?

I hope you now understand the point about "Funded Proposals". If you are in the market for a business opportunity, whatever it is, the key to success is traffic to your site.

The traditional routes have been to chase people you know (FROGS) and pursuade them to join your team. The other way is to go to a lead generation company and buy leads.

The two measurable imperatives for any lead are quality and volume, whether they are your FROGS or from a lead company. Both of these are outside most people's comfort zones. You don't want to upset your friends and you don't feel comfortable selling to strangers.

The lead company will swear all your leads are "fresh" the contact details are correct, but just in case they will give you an extra 20% or even 40%. Is an alarm bell ringing. How "fresh" are they?

The lead company will also say the leads are fully aware of your primary business and responded to an advert because they wanted to join that particular business. Second alarm, did you tell the lead company what your business was?

These are quality measures, which seem suspect from the start. Atleast with a lead company you get volume. How are you going to approach your list of leads. Most M-l-M's promote the direct contact method. This means phoning them up.

Think for a moment, how would you respond to an unknown voice on the phone telling you it was your lucky day. Because you had pressed "Send" on some surfing expedition sometime in the distant past, you have a "new friend". He's a special "new friend", has a brilliant business opportunity, the best ever, and he wants to share it with you.

It may just not be the right time for you to hear this. Kids bedtime, you have friends around (real friends). He seems polite, asks if you have a few moments to talk. All he needs is the hint of "yeeeessss" and he launches into a speech about his brilliant business.

As he speaks, you start to lose interest. You become uncomfortable, because your politeness about not putting the phone down straight away comes back to haunt you. You have negative views about your "new friend". In fact you cannot remember anything he's said.

It all comes down to the simple point;

"People don't care what you know until they know you care about them."

This "new friend" is not showing he cares about you, so you switch off. Staying polite you thank him and make a mental note to avoid a conversation with your former "new friend" anytime soon.

Does this sound familiar. You can exchange a brilliant business opportunity for the next must have electrical product or cheap loan. Very, very rarely are you interested in buying or investing under these circumstances.

If you are not taken in by inappropriate phonecalls, why would it be any different if you were making the calls and trying to be the "new friend". There is an important lesson here, if you are serious about developing a business, always put yourself in the prospects shoes. If you don't like it neither will they.

Inherently, people don't like to be sold things. How often do you go into a shop and get pounced on by an eager shop assistant, with "Can I help you?". I bet you would say "Just looking". This is a defensive reaction. You might have an exact purchase in mind, but the circumstances of the pressure sale put you off and you do, just look, then leave

This is a lose-lose situation. You didn't get what you wanted and the shop didn't get your cash.

That is why PayItForward4Profits (PIF4P) is so enlightening. It is free to you. I do not get paid for you going to the website. There is no pressure from me on you. If you are not interested, don't go to the site.

The benefit to me is, I have not had to build myself up to call you and enthuse about my business opportunity, and you haven't had to listen to it.

Now, if you genuinely want to get started in a business can you see the converse benefits for both the business builder and the prospect.

As a business builder you can cover far more leads in a shorter amount of time. You are not wasting time speaking to people who are not serious about setting up a business. In fact, the failure to take action of a potential prospect by not visiting the site is as valuable as one who does, because it filters them out. While for the potential prospect, there is no annoying phonecall.It may be, that because of the method of approach the prospect is actually turned off the idea of a business, just like in the shop and "just looking".

The best part of PIF4P is repeatable and duplicatable. As a business builder you can refer any number of leads to your PIF4P site, from wherever they were generated; FROGS or lead companies. If they don't respond, you don't care. Instead, you concentrate on becoming a true "new friend" to those who are enlightened and join PIF4P. As a prospect, you can copy it without any lengthy training or qualifying period.

Another way of seeing PIF4P is as an icebreaker or formal introduction. You are now familiar with your sponsor, because you took up the PIF4P offer.

As you start using PIF4P yourself in the replicated manner, you start generating free leads. Your sponsor will have earned your respect and trust. So when he or she presents a business opportunity to you respond positively. Its one step down to putting yourself in the sponsors shoes with a lead you show PIF4P to, who then joins, because they trust you.

This is the core essence of network marketing, building relationships of trust. I have a product based business opportunity, but I have not told you what it is, and I won't until you trust me enough to visit

http://glynmichael.payitforward4profits.com

and decide to join.

Regards

Mike Johns-Turner
johns-turner@btconnect.com

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!