Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Cary Mason

20 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
FREE Video- Learn to Protect your Family's Health!
1/16/2007 7:20:52 PM

Free Video that every parent must see if they care about their children! 

Click Here to Watch the Free Video 

Discover how common household products and cleaners may be making your family sick.  Learn about the links between harmful chemicals and the increase in the occurence of asthma and allergies in children in the last 10 years.  

For your health's sake, make certain that your products are biodegradable, natural, perfume and dye free.  Even if you do not have children, you can care for your self and your environment by using products that are environmentally friendly, chemical free and never tested on animals.  These products include laundry soap, softeners, and drier sheets, dish soap, hand soap and household cleaners and wipes, shampoo and conditioner, shower gel, and more.  

Email me if you have questions.

carysmemories@msn.com

Live 25 Years Longer, Feel 25 Years Younger http://www.earnbigwithcary.com
+0
Re: FREE Video- Learn to Protect your Family's Health!
1/16/2007 9:23:40 PM

Thank you Cary for that post. You can also visit my website www.ecoquestintl.com/denisemorris to see the products we carry that do just that -- take care of your family's health.

Denise

Live With Passion...
+0
Cary Mason

20 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: FREE Video- Learn to Protect your Family's Health!
1/16/2007 11:17:13 PM

Thanks Denise,

Did you look at the Free online video?  I'm sure you could use it to inform people about your ecoquestintl. 

I am using and thrilled with Shaklee products.  They are not only biodegradable- safe for the environment, chemical free- safe for my home and family, but they also WORK GREAT!  I am so impressed with how well they clean my home and my 8 year old son's grass (and who knows what else) stained pants. 

I love being able to share something I truly believe in and I'm sure you do too!  Thanks Denise!

Cary

Live 25 Years Longer, Feel 25 Years Younger http://www.earnbigwithcary.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!