Menu

Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
They Mail Promotional Books FOR YOU...Worldwide!
1/9/2007 7:34:51 AM

I think you'll be extremely impressed with LOTTO MAGIC!  They have members in all 50 states and several countries worldwide.  Lotto Magic has been in business for 11 years and pays all members on time every month.  You get a FREE website when you join!  Lotto Magic will also mail their detailed 16-page booklet to everyone who calls the toll-free number with your ID number, try it: 1-877-526-6957 mention ID # V5188.  This saves you tons on postage and printing.  Your ID number will be in the booklets that are sent out for you to all prospects who call!

TESTIMONIALS:

Alice P. had a recent monthly check for $4,400...Alice  is 67 years old and says she didn't even budge from her chair!  See her testimonial on the site below, on the "Income Opportunity" page!

Ralph G. had a recent monthly check for $2,354.

George S. earned $7,149 in his first 8 months, he's in his 80's and also won a recruiting contest last year for bringing in the most new members!

Richard K. earned $7,893 in his first 10 months.

My upline, Edwin K. says his monthly check has doubled every month for the 3 months he's been a member.

I just joined a few days ago on January 4th, you'll see a testimonial from me in a month or two!  http://www.flalottomagic.net/?=V5188

LOTTO MAGIC is a fantastic opportunity that has been in business for 11 years.  They have members in all 50 states AND worldwide.  There's a 2-level pay plan PLUS you are guaranteed 64 to 72 monthly chances to win the Florida Lottery.  Each person who joins your 2-level group equals 64 to 72 MORE tickets in play monthly for you.

Even if you're not interested in lottery, you can earn a paycheck every month.  Lots of people are doing great with this, you can earn up to $25 per sign-up.  If you have time to take a look...thanks!  http://www.flalottomagic.net/?=V5188

Email: lottomagic2007@aweber.com

BONUS: When you join, you'll receive a vacation certificate for a 3-day/2-night stay at your choice of one of 90 popular resort destinations in North America.  After you use the vacation certificate, you'll receive 5 more to use again and again or give away as gifts!  You will continuously receive more vacation certificates.  Lotto Magic also offers you several more fantastic member bonuses.

Every week, more than 200,000 people win in the Florida Lottery.  In the past few years, the average jackpot has been around $20,000,000 and the biggest jackpot was over $100,000,000.  The Florida Lottery contributes one billion dollars yearly to public education, the future of young people is the real product here!

Lotto Magic follows all lottery laws and postal laws and is a member of the Better Business Council of the Emerald Coast of Florida and a member of the Greater Fort Walton Beach Chamber of Commerce.  You can check out Lotto Magic by calling the Better Business Council of the Emerald Coast of Florida 1-850-664-2515 between 10 a.m. to noon or between 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. central standard time.

You can easily to check to see how much you and your team members should receive in winnings by visiting the Florida Lottery website for winning numbers and amounts of payouts at http://www.flalottery.com

...But you won't NEED to check unless you want to just for fun, because Lotto Magic has been honestly paying it's members the proper amount of lottery winnings and team commissions on time each month for 11 years.

Remember, Lotto Magic makes prospecting EASY!  They will mail a 16-page booklet with YOUR ID # in it to anyone who calls the toll-free number and gives your ID number.  This will save you a lot of printing and postage costs!  Would you like to see what the FREE booklet looks like?  Call toll-free 1-877-526-6957 and mention ID # V5188. 

I hope you join as a Team Captain to maximize your income potential.  http://www.flalottomagic.net/?=V5188 

Email: lottomagic2007@aweber.com

Thanks for reading this message from Kathleen VanBeekom.

New Reply
+0
Marion Kelly

268 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: They Mail Promotional Books FOR YOU...Worldwide!
1/9/2007 11:03:05 AM

Hi Kathleen,

Thanks for the invitation.  I am keeping your offer in mind.

Hello everyone. Please take a look at my offer.

APPAREL FOR FULL FIGURED WOMEN!

"Just My Size"  specializes in "Plus" size apparel (14w - 32w). For over 15 years, we've been offering famous - name lingerie, underwear, bras, panties, clothing, sportswear, pantyhose, socks, swimwear, and shapewear specifically for Full-Figured women.

Bras up to 58J - 50% off

Apparel 14w - 40w Jeans for 21.99

Click on banner  or url

justmysize.com

Marion

http://snipurl.com/uuzh

Internet marketing Helping people make money Online shopping mall At-home-businesses Making God the head of my life
New Reply
+0
1/10/2007 6:43:34 PM

Hi Kathleen

Thanks very much for the information, it is really different. Sorry i can't join at the moment as I just can't afford it right now. I have joined a few things and now I have to get my rear into gear and get everything going. I have been taking extra jobs to get over the Xmas season so now I need to concentrate on getting them going. My limited income makes it very hard so now I have to be more conservative for the next couple of months till i get back to work again. I am keeping this info in hopes of being able to do something with it in the next few weeks.

Lauraine Collier

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/10/2007 6:53:48 PM
Promoting programs is VERY important, lots of people join a lot of things and then only advertise a teeny bit.  You need to choose one GOOD program and advertise the heck out of it!
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!