Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
We need concerned people to take action. Help Us Close a Nuclear Reactor
1/8/2007 8:20:53 PM

OK...maybe I beating a dead horse, but not one to give up when to much is at stake.

On my Green Nuclear Butterfly blog is a petition to close down an aging nuclear reactor with serious problems.  If you scroll to the bottom of the blog, the petition in on the left hand bottom of the blog.  We need help in getting the word out, getting traffic to the blog, getting people to sign our petition.  Please, visit us, sign our petition, give us a link, or email this post out to your friends here at AdlandPro.

Royce Penstinger

Keep the spirt of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.
+0
Gwyn Walker Chambers

284 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: We need concerned people to take action. Help Us Close a Nuclear Reactor
1/9/2007 5:25:48 PM
Hi Royce,

The task you mention is no small one and is dangerous.

In searching Google, I see that you have already been successful in helping your community by bringing to light the fact that nuclear contaminates were being distributed in your community. What would have happened and how many would have been harmed without you is unthinkable.

I want to thank you for your courage, your tenacity and your vision.

The world needs more people like you.

I am heading over to sign the petition.

Sending you positive energy.

Gwyn
GET PAID 2 TAKE VACATIONS. Serious Money. Fun Business. Get started FREE. http://www.SharpWorldWide.info Gwyn Walker Chambers International Business Developer
+0
Re: We need concerned people to take action. Help Us Close a Nuclear Reactor
1/9/2007 7:04:18 PM

Thanks Gywn...for your kind words, and for signing the petition.

This is an important issue, not just for people in New York, but across America. People would be SHOCKED to know what they want to do out at Yucca Mountain.

Keep the spirt of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!