Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Does Your Automobile Make You Money?
1/5/2007 5:29:46 AM

Have you ever considered that your depreciating valued vehicle could become a money-maker for you?

You buy a vehicle and the first thing it does is loses value as you drive it off the lot.

You pay $25,000 to $35,000 for it, you drive it, pay for gas, pay for insurance, pay for maintenance. When does the paying stop and the earnings begin?

When you choose I.D. IT! Plates and start advertising your business.

Only $39.95 each for these beautiful, easy-to-install customized  chrome plates. I.D. IT! Plates add the ultimate classy touch to your fine automobile and "drive" attention to your website, your email, your company name, product, phone number, car club - whatever you want to say. FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING and FREE BONUSES. See for yourself and order yours now by going to: I.D. IT! Plates

+0
Jeffrey Obrien

543 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Does Your Automobile Make You Money?
1/5/2007 5:33:14 PM

hello kenneth,

yes awesome ide my friend what about this in all colours not just chrome gold whatever turns heads makes people L@@K works for me.I have been doing this for about two years which I might add a bit of work has come from it all without advertising costs Kenneth this does work but you have to be to the POINT without confusing them.

Have a great day Kenneth and everyone

respectfully

jeffrey OBrien

http://bizfriendz.com/?jeffreyobrien

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!