Menu

Hilde Makkinje

41 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/28/2006 11:54:03 AM
You might have heard about AGLOCO, the most Enlightening and Brilliant Idea Facing the Internet Today!

You might be asking, why is she doing this? Why does she give away such a valueble e-book ($ 29,95 at e-Bay) away for FREE?

Because AGLOCO is such a difference and such a thing that you only meet once in your life!! Signing up Today can literally change your life. This is your change to earn a very nice income when you put some effort in it..

I like to see you succeed with AGLOCO and therefor I like to motivate you to sign up and receiving this wonderful e-book written by Joe Vitale, one of the major speakers in 'the Secret'..

So..if you sign up in AGLOCO in my network, I will reward you for it! And if you like, I will stay in touch with you and share with you my tips, tricks and knowledge.. You will have a friend overhere and you will have a business partner that will help you survive the internet...

Do we have a deal? I hope so, because I am looking forward to meet you!

Happy New Year & Hope to See you on the other side ;-)

With Love From the Netherlands,

Hilde M.Makkinje
MissM@c LifeStylezz Inc.

PS. Once you have signed up and emailed me after you have confirmed your Agloco Membership, I will sent you a second e-book, a mystery gift... if you use the subject line; Yes Hilde, I want to receive your emails and newsletter, together with your name and country in the body of the mail, that's all!

PPS. You won't regred it... ;-)

'Thoughts are meant to become Alive, Shared with Others & Cherished by Millions
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!