Menu

Hardin Monie'

431 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Urgent Alert - First Mover Advantage!
12/19/2006 7:42:11 PM

Have you heard about Adlandpro TPSU Team? This is a group of over 80 Adlanders ( Yours truly included ) who have come together to truly work as a Team in an incredible opportunity. We are looking for Team Players who understand the resources we have in each other as a community. We share in Promotions, Team Forums, Quality Sponsors and the Ethics of no one left behind. Can I count you in? I will get you more information right away, just write back and let me know that you're ready for a change and that you are a Team Player.

We have joined ONE business all together, 3X3 Payplan. The TPSU site is an online Training and Marketing Center for newbies and veteran Marketers alike. This means that the tools are functionable for any business but also trains with Audio and Video, if you happen to be a newbie. This is The Perfect Start Up for anyone coming online as it also pays us while we "Learn" or by expanding the customer base.

I know your plate may be full at the moment, so I think you are going to love what I'm going to tell you. Because this Team build is right here in Adland we are only directly sponsoring three into our payplan personally ( equal opportunity income )and then handing down new members after three to our members in our downline. Also we promote you in many ways, and this contact you are reading is just one of those ways. When you decide to join you will be placed in the next available position, then your sponsor and I will work to find you members while you perform little assignments that will take you no longer than 15 minutes a day.

The cost to join (as I like to state upfront) is $35 a month. I know this may be a little steep for Christmas time, but I assure you that we will work as hard as possible to get you a $50 commission if not more by December 30th pay out. And most definetly before next pay cycle.

What do you say? Heres our link.

http://www.theperfectstartup.com/?id=2047

WE TEACH YOU HOW TO BUILD A 6-FIGURE RESIDUAL INCOME IN YOUR MLM Free PDF Download: Step-by-step cheatsheet to get free leads every day from social media ($27 value). http://insideout.sixfigurebizbuilder.com/
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!