Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
BIZZYBLOGZ dot BIZ is different than BIZZYBLOGZ dot COM. What about dot NET?
12/8/2006 11:00:17 AM

A few have asked is they were members already of one program when they are a member of the other.

Two separate programs and  two separate logins.

BizzyBlogz.com is our professional blogging site.

BizzyBlogz.biz is our social network site that is like MySpace.

BizzyBlogz.net is our Layout Codes and graphics for our .BIZ site and can be used on AdlandPro, MySpace, DirectMatches, and a few others that use myspace codes. It is still in BETA phase and will be expanded as time goes on.

Enjoy them all. FREE to JOIN!

Kenneth R Sword Jr
Myspace Layouts
+0
Lola Vanslette

47 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: BIZZYBLOGZ dot BIZ is different than BIZZYBLOGZ dot COM. What about dot NET?
12/8/2006 11:11:53 AM
Hi Ken,

I have signed up on BizzyBlogs and am considering getting on MySpace..because my daughters practically live there anyway. (teens!!).

I have a question though. I have no clue how to blog or what to talk about when I finally do. I was told you would know.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Lola V
JUST FOR FUN!
GZRockMusic.com
TheOfficialGameZone.com
+0
Re: BIZZYBLOGZ dot BIZ is different than BIZZYBLOGZ dot COM. What about dot NET?
12/8/2006 11:40:25 AM
Hi Lola,

A blog can be anything from your daily diary to reporting news to writings like a book to ... you get the picture I hope.

The other thing I wish to clear is many teens and even the news has called using MySpace, Friendsters and other social sites 'blogging'. There is a blog feature included on most of these sites but for the most part it's not being used as professional bloggers would use them. When teens refer to blogging they are entering their account and reading and writing in the comments area and email areas of thier accounts and they just misuse the name blog. Some refer to their accounts as blogs, too.

The term Blog is short for weblog or web log.

As for what to talk or write about ... only you can make that choice but I have much posted here to guide you in getting started. http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8710/ShowForum.aspx

Blogs can be personal and/or for bizzy-ness. You can have more than one blog as well.

Hope this helps you, Lola.

Have a GREAT DAY.

KennethMyspace Layouts
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/8/2006 2:51:13 PM
Hi Kenneth,

All of your information has been great, but these separate links are all very helpful.

I have committed to learn more about BizzyBlogz and I just added to my profile and blog post.  I believe in "elbows and knees" on the keyboard til I get it!  Just a slow but sure process learning the navigation :-)

Thanks for all your help.

Bless you,  Jill
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/8/2006 4:07:00 PM
hi,
this is a great thread. as everybody at bizzy knows, it is really becoming the place to get known. i personally have pages and pages of references on google. i haven't put half of the stuff that i have ready on because i have been bizzy with so many other things. oooooooooo i love to ping and invite all those lovely little spiders.
nan

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!