Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Remember StormPay? Now to me THIS IS SCARY ...
11/30/2006 11:58:29 PM
I received an email and in the subject it says:

Subject: Work with StormPay Founder

So I did a full header to verify where it came from and sure enough it's from StormPay.

Here it is for you to read.

======>

X-YahooFilteredBulk: 72.52.4.7
X-Originating-IP: [72.52.4.7]
Return-Path: <donotreply@stormpay.com>
Authentication-Results: mta567.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=stormpay.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 72.52.4.7 (EHLO mail1.stormpay.com) (72.52.4.7) by mta567.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 29 Nov 2006 11:52:29 -0800
Received: from localhost (mail1.stormpay.com [72.52.4.7] (may be forged)) by mail1.stormpay.com (8.13.7/8.13.7) with SMTP id kATJpeVW011782 for <xxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxx.com>; Wed, 29 Nov 2006 13:52:27 -0600
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 13:52:27 -0600
Message-Id: <200611291952.kATJpeVW011782@mail1.stormpay.com>
Subject: Work with StormPay Founder
To:"Kenneth R Sword Jr" <xxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxx.com>
Content-Length: 714
Dear StormPay Member,

If you are looking to change your life and generate a true residual
income, then you do not want to miss this opportunity. Here's your
opportunity to work closely with John McConnell, the founder and President of
StormPay.com. John is working toward Master Affiliate status with GDI,
a revolutionary residual income producer. John will work with and
mentor his direct downline to help insure the success of all.

Please visit John's affiliate site at
http://freedom.ws/stormpayinc/show_dvd

Take the time to view the entire video as almost all your questions
will be answered there.

If you desire financial independence, and are willing to work for it,
this is the chance you've been waiting for!

Watching this 20 minute video presentation could change your life
forever:

http://freedom.ws/stormpayinc/show_dvd

Thank you,

StormPay Inc.
1690 Golf Club Ln.
Clarksville, TN 37043

THIS IS NOT SPAM. As a member of StormPay you agree to receive periodic
email updates. To opt out of our update emails, please login to your
account and click the Profile/Setup link, Then click Preferences and
select to not receive these updates. DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE AS THIS

ADDRESS DOES NOT ACCEPT INBOUND EMAIL.

======>

Now, I remember the StormPay/12DP situation and alot of monies went missing. So that is still in the back of my mind.

AND ...

I deleted my account back then and now I am receiving an email saying I am a member of StormPay and that the email is not SPAM. This now I question as to how he got my email addy again.

John McConnell wants people to mentor in XXX (you see it above). After what happened during the StormPay/12DP episode would you want a mentor like this?

I will listen to all feedback.

Kenneth R Sword Jr
www.bizzyblogz.biz

+0
Eva
Eva N. Denes

11 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Remember StormPay? Now to me THIS IS SCARY ...
12/1/2006 6:19:51 AM
Kenneth, it doesn't surprise me at all. I was following rather closely the 12DP issue, although I wasn't a big investor there, and I got the impression that Stormpay was not playing fair.
Let me tell you that I didn't like them already at first sight. I owned an email marketing program at the time Stormpay was launched, and they spammed me at two different times by telling me that they would buy advertising from me if I started to accept Stormpay as a payment processor. Not because of this "offer" (which was not true, of course), but I used them for a short time. After a series of backcharges I decided that this was not what I wanted and quit. The feeling remained that this payment processor was NOT owned/operated by real professionals.
What you've just showed us proves it. I'd report him to GDI if I thought it would mean something, but I doubt that they would bother too much. Although if they get a couple of spam complaints because of this member, they should.

My 2 cents, take care,

Eva

+0
12/1/2006 6:51:12 AM

I just received an email saying my NetIBA was past due (owned by Stormpay fraudster) after Stormpay robbing me of many hundreds of dollars, they kept twice over $400 of mine, besides other moneys, and when I asked for it, politely, they simply barred me from going back into my site and of course never answered emails.

If you don't pay a few parking tickets, you go to jail but guys like him can steal millions and still keep operating and starting new ventures.

Justice?......

Have a great day!

Paul

Have a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous day! Paul McGregor http://www.pmcgregor.com
+0
12/1/2006 12:53:44 PM
Read these posts with much interest. 
Thanks for the informative information update on StormPay.  My account is supposed to be canceled, but I will go and check it now, just to be sure. 
A great day!
FH
Can $5, $40 or $150 Return $1,000,000? For over 15 years providing above average income for average people! http://f5m-millionaires-club.com/freereport/freereport.php?id=freidahttp://www.f5m-millionaires-club.com/crazyunclelowell/?id=freida
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/1/2006 3:02:26 PM
Hi Ken,

I received this email too, and I think it is an atrocity!  Talk about shabby business practices.  But, then we all knew that!

I saved the email in my 12dp file for whatever reason, but I totally agree with you......this is SCARY!

Even if we all had active accounts, I cannot even imagine any company that has a branded name trying to recruit you into another program.  Like I said, it is SHABBY all the way around!

Thanks for letting us vent  :-)

Blessings,  Jill
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!