Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
In the beginning if you were a member of MySpace could you imagine the network you could have?
11/29/2006 3:42:37 PM
Picture this.

You have come across a website where millions people will want to flock to. Millions of people that want to share who they are, what they like and don't like, share their family info of likes and dislikes. They show you pics of who they are. They form groups to their interests and they share this with their friends, too, and more people join.

Now, how would YOU like to be at the start of something this big? You having your place already marked and all you need to do is greet each person that joins. Invite them to be your friend from the very beginning. You get to know what they are all about BEFORE you approach them for business.

You are able to know EXACTLY how to customize your approach to your business offer now that you know something about them. You have the opportunity to let people know who you are and let them get to know you personally, building their trust so they will want to buy from you.

Many have seen this already happen. The site MySpace. But it's already flooded, many are getting lost in the vast sea of members already there. And the hardest part for any business person on MySpace is >>>You have to be very careful how you try to market there or risk having your account deleted!<<< Read the Terms Of Service at MySpace.

Now, I'm going to give you a chance to be at the start of another with something to your benefit, the marketer. Another NEW Social Networking Site that will become the marketer's DREAM! Bizzy Blogz Community.

We offer everything you have come to know MySpace for and we ENCOURAGE marketers to join. We want you to market your business with us. And it gets better.

As a member of our family, and the Bizzy Blogz Community, you can look forward to teaming up with some great people as you form business groups, jump in and take part in many fantastic forums. Plus, you can take advantage of our classified ads, the shout box , Instant Messenger, Chat, (all posting can be done in text AND HTML ) Polls and much more.

If you haven't done so as yet, join for FREE TODAY! Invite your friends, family and business partners to get bizzy with the BIZZYBLOGZ experience.

Start here:
http://www.bizzyblogz.biz

May the good times continue,

Kenneth R Sword Jr.

Bizzy Blogz Community

NEWS UPDATE:

BizzyBlogz Community teamed up with TGAMMFM Radio, your free Internet Radio Station. We have just made this official. Now, all members of BBC will benefit from having access to great radio entertainment that is completely free. TGAMM has a community that is 2 million strong and you are now a part of that family of listeners.

(TGAMMFM Radio broadcast from Baltimore, MD USA)

+0
Re: In the beginning if you were a member of MySpace could you imagine the network you could have?
11/29/2006 6:32:18 PM

Dear Friends of Radio;

I just arrived at the studio to prepare for tonights music special with Lynard Skynard and decided to check my email. That's when I found this invitataion to take part in Ken Swords forum.

Ken, thank you for introducing the global community to Bizzyblogz and in letting them know that we have teamed up to bring great radio entertianment to everyone here on the Internet.

To everyone's success,

Joe Bucheri

TGAMM FM Radio

+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: In the beginning if you were a member of MySpace could you imagine the network you could have?
11/29/2006 7:44:50 PM
hi guys,
i had to jump in and say, wooooooooooooooooooo come on in. you all know i have bbf. now tgamm is here too. i have really gotten crazy now. you can create, work, network, learn, play and even party. everybody come on in.
nan
+0
11/29/2006 10:23:41 PM

Hi!  I was going to join this but it is for U.S. only as far as I can determine.  Am I correct?

A. Shirley Manion

Shirley Manion MoneyMakers, Shopping, blogs, fun places http://www.connectionsecrets.com/webmasterhelpers Shopping Bargains and Deals Connections http://www.connectionsecrets.com/bargainshopping Your own fun Iggly Biggly business for only $20.00 h
+0
11/30/2006 12:20:11 AM
Hello Shirley,

We are open to the WORLD! Come on over and join us, TGAMM FM Radio and all the friends you can possibly meet. Some from AdlandPro are already there.

We are gaining new members everyday from all parts of the world.

Welcome to the family.

Kenneth
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!