Menu

John Leal

1107 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Free is too expensive... own the Internet!
11/24/2006 12:48:11 AM
Hi Ever notice on the Internet that some people are making all the money (YouTube, Google, MySpace, eBay, Skype, etc.). As users, we usually get nothing – well I just joined AGLOCO and its sole purpose is to get members their share of the value created on the Internet (that’s everything from search and advertising revenue to user-generated content sites). One feature I really like is that they reward the early people who help build out the network. Here's the deal. Agloco promises to pay you to do what you normally do, use your browser to surf the web. And, if you tell your friends about it, you both with earn money. Simple... And totally free to join. What happens when you sign up for Agloco is simple: you install a piece of software on your computer that displays a small Viewbar below your current browser window. That Viewbar has ads that change based on where you surf. If you go to a fishing site, you might see ads for fishing. If you go to a news site, you might see ads for blogs, just like you do now with ads from Google and Yahoo. You don't have to click on the ads, you don't have to stare at the Viewbar, you just have to have it up and running. You get paid money for every hour it's open. Further, you get paid for every hour that your friends open the Viewbar. The toolbar is currently in beta, so you want to get as many people as possible signed up for the release NOW! Invite all your friends and let's make the most of the Internet. http://www.agloco.com/r/BBBB4422 Cheers John Leal
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!