Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Keywords research tools are obsolete ...
11/13/2006 11:58:03 AM
This is Kenneth.

Tomorrow, I'll be sending you a post here for you to check out something that literally makes keyword research tools obsolete.

If you have ever wondered how to figure out whether a keyword is a fad or a real winner, you'll want to tune in tomorrow.

That's it.

Until tomorrow.  ;)

Best,
Kenneth

NicheBot

p.s. Sign up now to get notice of the actual launch and any notice of a $1.00 30 day trial membership.
+0
Re: Keywords research tools are obsolete ...
11/13/2006 1:09:15 PM

Hi Kenneth,

Checked out the link in your signature, pretty interesting, however, before I join is this a credit based safelist.  You know the ones where someone has to see your ads because they clicked a get credit link?

Thank you for you time.  Those are the ones I have become most interested in, otherwise, the rest go to the trash pile.  LOL

Catch ya later.

Oh, almost forgot, I am intrigued with this offer you have.

+0
11/13/2006 1:40:12 PM
Hello Connie,

My Safelist isn't credit based ... yet. Working on a new script. But, I do have reading members. Phil Black has had good responses from the members and I have heard a few others but can't remember names at the moment.

Go ahead and join, since it is the Platinum (top) level and when I have new script up  all members will be moved to new site.

The keyword program is by far the best. I was involved in the BETA testing and it's incredible.

For a buck you can try it for a month. You can't go wrong there.

Kenneth
+0
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/13/2006 10:01:24 PM
hello Kenneth...thanks for the heads up...Larry
Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!