Menu

United Pro Media
11/10/2006 3:27:45 PM
My husband and I have joined forces with a company called United Pro Media.
This company has been around for 10 years.  Constantly growing.
The think I like about it is, the many ways a person can make money through this company.  If you don't like to chase down your friends and family to join up, then you can be sure of making 20% on all the money you put in this company.   This moeny is given to you in monthly checks.  Also for every $100 you put into the company they give you ONE customer.  A customer represents an average of a $1 per month income.   They also give you FREE product to give away - this can be kept to be used by yourself .. OR you can give it away with the possiblity of creating a new customer or a potential downline person.

NOW once the checks start to come in [the month after you activate your account by putting money into the company] people will begin to ask you what you are in.  Smiley   At that point if they join up under you, you will make 10% on all the money they put into this company. 

People are putting money into this right and left .. wow!!!

The company is always adding new product to the line - currently the new product is Doctor's chocolate - it is healthy chocolate - relieves stressSmiley   How hard can it be to give that away ...Smiley

Anyways, check out my site and please do feel free to ask any questions.
Let me know what you think

http://www.myupm.com/allandrysdale

YOU will not regret the time used to check out this company.

If you want to read the business plan yourself.. go to the site, click on
business, then on simplified plan.
YOU will agree with me, this is the most exciting company out there.  A company with the most potential to financial freedom you have ever seen.

Linda
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!