Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Have You Heard That ... keywords really are like oxygen ?
11/9/2006 7:26:09 AM
This is Kenneth.

Have you ever wondered about that...

Are keywords really like oxygen that we breath every day?

Well, since you are webmaster and probably do business, or plan to do business, online, I just thought I would pass along how important it is.

And no one understands that more than Jim Morris.  In fact, that's what his mission is... to educate as many people on planet earth about the importance of your keywords in your website.  And that they truly are like oxygen to your website.

There's no other way to get ranked in the search engines and know how to target your visitor with other than through the keywords on your site.

There's no other way to figure out what keyword phrase to use in your hyperlink text (anchor text) of your link exchange or the resource box of your article.

And see, rather than being the source, Jim's service allows you to search ALL the keyword services database all in one place.

In fact, you may have seen his old NicheBOT.com keyword site which was great for beginners, but he totally ripped it apart and rebuilt it from the ground up.

NicheBot

With the new tool, you can basically grab up to the top 10,000 keywords from a primary keyword and manipulate the data like you wouldn't believe.

Make sure to keep open November 14, 2006, in your calendar to hear about this incredible rebirth.

And make sure to get on the earlier notification list so you can get the 80-minute interview he just recently did with Sean Wu of TagandPing.com.

Wishing you the best,
Kenneth

P.S.   I think Jim told me NicheBOT is going to be giving away accounts for like a dollar, or something crazy like that.

Get signed up today...

NicheBot
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Have You Heard That ... keywords really are like oxygen ?
11/9/2006 11:50:45 AM
Kenneth, thank you for this very useful information. As being on Google and MSN, I need key words all the time to get people to come over and look. It is good to have friends that share!
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
11/9/2006 5:26:38 PM
Glad to hear I can help Nick. Watch for the launch in a few days.

Kenneth
+0
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/9/2006 10:10:56 PM
hello Kenneth...thank you for this good information...keywords are very important...Larry
Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/10/2006 3:33:47 AM
hi,
thank you so much. right now i need all the help i can get.
nan
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!