Menu

Stufrsumpn Company
10/24/2006 7:44:50 PM
Hello Adland friends!
  After a severe setback due to our own inexperience, Stufrsumpn Company is back....WITHOUT THE BAD STUFF!
Here are some of the GOOD programs and sites we are promoting NOW:

Rene Keiser signed up for DesktopLightning.com, and here's what
happened...

"This website is so viral - I received over 100 sign-ups and my
network is already 5 levels deep in less than 48 hours."
~ Rene Keiser

Check it out for yourself:

Free ads:

Advertising and marketing....2TillProfit is a fully automated advertising and income opportunity!

1) Advertising

2) Online Marketing Tools

3) Multiple Streams of Income 

With 2TillProfit, you'll get multiple streams of income all from one site with one affiliate account and one easy to use service.  As a 2TillProfit client, you'll not only benefit with the automated advertising you get, but you'll also be able to promote 2Till as a whole, and you'll also be able to sell most of the services included in 2TillProfit separately.

Products:

All Solutions Services

Not only get great values on all products and services offered by The Solutions Network, but get your own free website with No Investment, EVER, earn commissions through 10 levels on every item purchased and every service ordered.  Plus- No Investment Needed EVER

We are happy to be "back in the saddle"...
 There is one more program we plan to promote..and so far it looks VERY good!
We will give you more info as we can about Bill's Club..but for now we are still waiting for our affiliate link.

John and Midge Baker

New Reply
+0
Re: Stufrsumpn Company
10/26/2006 9:31:16 PM

A message from our friend..Travelling Bill Hinkle:

'Most folks join things and give it a go, yet
they end up spending month after month membership
fees till their card can't handle anymore.

Most offer no help and drain their wallets
without paying back much, if at all.

Well I had to come up with a way to end that.
And I did. I call it Bills Club.

No monthly fees ever. A one time 15 bucks and
you are in for life.
(whewww.. sounds like prison..LOL)

But more then that, you get a bunch of pro-grams
to use and tools to use to promote anything you like.
All free for you because you are a
Bills Club member.

It also has the ability to earn some money.
No need to recruit anyone to make a few dollars.
It is all force fed and everyone is helping
everyone else.  A great place for beginners and
a good place to learn the Internet bus-iness.

Take a look-see and see what you think.'

New Reply
+0
10/29/2006 5:44:35 PM
  1. Can anybody get incredibly rich online?
  2. Of course; this is the Internet.

1. How long will it take me to get incredibly rich?
  2. Generally no more than three days.

1. Does it take hard work to get incredibly rich?
  2. Of course not; this is the Internet.

1. How do I get started to become incredibly rich?
  2. Just surf around until you see a banner or a link that says something like, "Make Fourteen Million Dollars by Thursday." Then just click on the link to get started.

1. It won’t really take that long though, will it?
  2. Of course not; This is the Internet. They just say that so you’ll be pleasantly surprised.

1. Are there any other headlines I should watch for?
  2. Certainly! Any ads with the phrase "free to join," "guaranteed results", or "no work involved" are always sure bets. If you see an ad that has all THREE of those phrases in it, you can start shopping for your Lamborghini.

1. But I’ve already joined 212 of these free programs. It’s been almost a week now, and I’m still not incredibly rich. Now what should I do?
  2. Simply consult one of the millions of Internet "gurus" who has already gotten incredibly rich on HIS Internet earnings.

1. What if I don't know of anyone becoming incredibly rich from his Internet earnings?
  2. hmm.. Good Question. I don't know any either.
The following few pages will show you how our club works and the things you can expect with our group. And I do mean group. We are a team and like all teams, we will have some power. With this power we will try and do some things that by ourselves we couldn't do.

We are here to help you, not take your money month after month !! We want to help each other and hopefully make some money along the way. We can learn from each other.

There will be some very seasoned vets in our Club.
We can share ideas and all benefit.

2. Just surf around until you see a banner or a link that says something like, "Make Fourteen Million Dollars by Thursday." Then just click on the link to get started.

2. Of course not; This is the Internet. They just say that so you’ll be pleasantly surprised.

2. Certainly! Any ads with the phrase "free to join," "guaranteed results", or "no work involved" are always sure bets. If you see an ad that has all THREE of those phrases in it, you can start shopping for your Lamborghini.

1. But I’ve already joined 212 of these free programs. It’s been almost a week now, and I’m still not incredibly rich. Now what should I do?
  2. Simply consult one of the millions of Internet "gurus" who has already gotten incredibly rich on HIS Internet earnings.

1. What if I don't know of anyone becoming incredibly rich from his Internet earnings?
The following few pages will show you how our club works and the things you can expect with our group. And I do mean group. We are a team and like all teams, we will have some power. With this power we will try and do some things that by ourselves we couldn't do.

We are here to help you, not take your money month after month !! We want to help each other and hopefully make some money along the way. We can learn from each other.

Need To advertise?

Click here to visit Traveling Bills Safelist

(Click to Visit Joy Of Living)

As a member of Bill's Club you get platinum membership in these safelists!

You can post your ads, mail to the safelists and make money at the same time for your referrals!

John and Midge Baker

928-277-1197

Stufrsumpn Company

New Reply
+0
11/4/2006 11:37:47 PM

Stufrsumpn Company is growing!

We have put together a system that MAKES MONEY! Period.
Visit our website and sign up for our newsletter (free) and we will take you step by step through the whole system...You will be making money too!
  Stufrsumpn Company's system will make you money on the internet 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all year long.  Once you have it all set up it will do ALL the work for you!

We will work with you every step of the way!

What have you got to lose?...Visit our website now and see for yourself.

John and Midge Baker
Stufrsumpn Company
928-277-1197

Stufrsumpn Company's Home Business Opportunities;

http://adtrack.trafficwave.net/t.pl/19732/96834

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!