Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Your Next Product Launch Could Cost You ...
10/23/2006 9:20:11 AM
The "Secret Six" don't want this information released -- they're worried about backlash from the gurus.

This report could help so many people, though. I feel it needs to be out there.

Inside:

* Guru Code Name "Affiliate Monster" and the embarrassing mistake that could cost him a lot of future profits -- and some friends, too.

* A simple but devastating technical mistake that "ended it all" for Guru Code Name "Big Guy".

* How a "new guru", Code Name "Cyber Wonder" was rocketing to success until this simple mistake (which could have been easily avoided) stopped him cold.

* The nightmare Product Launch Disaster that brought this Guru (Code Name "List Builder") and his launch to a screeching halt in a split second.

* The rookie mistake that turned a Product Launch into a Career Killer for this marketer - Code Name "New Guy".

* The instructive story of Guru Code Name "Bahamas" and how he got everything right -- except one critical element. Learn how this Product Launch Mistake made his successful launch into an almost useless mess.

* One of the most deadly Product Launch Mistakes was made by a marketer whose code name is "Copy Cat"...and in this report you'll read exactly what he did that turned his $300,000 launch into a disastrous nightmare.

Download the report right now. It absolutely will be taken down at some point -- I just don't know when.

Click below BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!

Click here BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!

+0
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Your Next Product Launch Could Cost You ...
10/24/2006 5:43:35 AM
hello Kenneth..thank you for your information...I do not do pre-launch due to the hype ...one must be careful ...Larry
Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
+0
Re: Your Next Product Launch Could Cost You ...
10/24/2006 5:59:26 AM
Hi Larry,

This also applies to regular product launches, too. Kinda like the checklist written after they made the mistakes. Free and worth getting.

Kenneth

+0