Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Win A Chance To Own The Domain Name www .VipProfitZone. com!!!
10/4/2006 4:53:01 AM

During this sale we are having a HUGE affiliate contest!!!  The winner of the contest will own the domain name www.VipProfitZone.com!!!  You can use this site to continue to sell the products, start it up again as a membership site or whatever you'd like...

(We'll also throw in the contact info for the programmer who created all of the VIP software products so you can use the 20 products from this sale AND have him create more so you can continue to run VIP forever!!!)

AND  benefit from the hundreds of affiliate links already pointing to it, the high Alexa rankings and Google page rank of 5!!!

This is a HUGE award for the affiliate who sells the most packages during our promotion!

Refund / Guarantee Policy

One question I'm sure we'll get a lot of is our refund / guarantee policy.  So, here it it...

Guarantee Policy - I guarantee that you will be blown away by the quality of the products that you are receiving for a mere $297.

Refund Policy - Sorry folks, if you need a guarantee for an offer like this you better just hit the back button in your browser right now!

Your getting over 200 times the value of these products for the price we are blowing this package out at. You get all the source code, graphics, sales letters, resources and rights for a measly fraction of the package's value.

Even if there are one or two products you do not like, or that you can not figure out how to work, that will not qualify you for a refund, as you are getting extreme value for your investment here...

This is a take it or leave it offer - if you're not too embarrassed to ask for a refund on an offer like this, then we're not too embarrassed to tell you there are no refunds.

Sorry to have to be so blunt but there are always one or two people that like to take advantage of an offer like this and then 2 minutes after they get it all downloaded ask for a refund.

While I know this is not how you are, we just feel that on an offer this good we don't need to offer a guarantee.

Once you click the buy button, that's it, you own it!  No Refunds! < understand sure 100% are unless ORDER NOT DO>

"How To Get Your Hands On All 10 Of These High Ticket Software Products NOW!!!"

Let's wrap it up. You know exactly what you get with this amazing offer, and the next step is up to you...
The sooner you get the VIP Profit Zone package, the sooner you can start selling the products and making a profit.
There are only 500  368 copies left. Once the 500 copies are gone, this offer will not be available again - ever!
The faster you place your order, the more money you save! Because the price of "VIP Profit Zone" goes up by $100 on October 9th, so order today and save $100 instantly.

The Clock is ticking (literally), so don't delay even one more second or you could miss out completely. Click the order button below and secure your copy right now.

YES Russell and Dustin! - I Want To Finally Get My Hands On The VIP Profit Zone Source Code!

I understand that there are only 500 368 copies of this package left, and the price is set to increase just a few days from now. And that by ordering right now I will secure my copy for the lowest price.

To place your order and secure your copy of this amazing package right now, just click on the order button below.

Only $297.00 USD
(For A Very Limited Time)

Please Send Me To The Private Member's Area

To Your Success,
Russell Brunson, Dustin Struckman & Kenneth Sword

PS: You get 10 High Ticket, Proven software products, all targeted at extremely HOT niches complete with everything you need (sales letters, graphics, websites, source files, etc) to start generating sales just minutes from now! But you must act fast, because only 500 368 copies  of the "VIP Profit Zone" package are left!

PPS: If you order the "VIP Profit Zone" package before October 9th you save $100 instantly . . . So click here and order right now!

+0
Jane Montgomery

37 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Win A Chance To Own The Domain Name www .VipProfitZone. com!!!
10/4/2006 5:29:21 AM
Hi,

Thank you for your invitation, but I cannot afford this at the moment.
I'm only now back online.

Wishing you all the best,

Jane

=======================

Download your favourite Movies, TV programs..

Download TV Shows
Movies, Music Videos, TV Shows
Unlimited Downloads. Burn DVDs

http://hotshorturl.com/ey90

Raise much needed Funds for your Favourite Organisation..100% Free http://linkbee.com/BDEY4
+0
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Win A Chance To Own The Domain Name www .VipProfitZone. com!!!
10/4/2006 11:16:35 PM
hello Kenneth..thanks for the offer ....Larry
Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!