Menu

A Golden Opportunity Only Comes Around Once And Here Is Yours From SHALI!
9/30/2006 5:49:54 AM
Hi,

Happy day from the Stayin Home And Lovin It Team! I just wanted to contact you and show you a way to shop safely and wisely so that you can generate an income from home while also spending precious time with your family. Can you imagine that, switching stores to protect your family and getting paid to do it, how can you go wrong?

Our team, Stayin Home And Lovin It, is one of the fastest growing online organizations. We are a team of independent marketing executives that have partnered with a 20 yr old Inc 500 International Wellness Company, a company that has won numerous awards for its outstanding leadership and ethics. 

We all have our reasons for searching for a home-based business, a bad boss, not enough time with family, or you just want to secure your financial future, but I can assure you that you won't want to miss hearing our 25 minute informational-call. It is here that our presenters will give you all the details about how you can join our team and start making a positive change in your life. We have found a true solid company where people like you and me have the potential to earn unlimited income from the comfort of our homes. This business is not for everyone, and we understand that, but 25 minutes is a small price to pay to find your ticket to financial security.

I would love to share the details about our company with you and I am sure you will be pleasantly surprised with what I have to share. Below are the days and times I have available; these are listed in central time zone.  Just reply back with a good phone number and the best time to fit your schedule.  Once I receive your confirmation, I will add you to my schedule.

Monday 10am, 11am, 7pm
Tuesday 10am, 12pm, 8pm
Wednesday 10am, 11am, 7pm, 8pm

Looking forward to hearing from you in the next day or two.

Your future partner in success,
Marygrace
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!