Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Well, , did you listen to the audios?
9/14/2006 2:12:10 AM
Hi all,

I'm sure you've seen my emails or heard the buzz about Butterfly Riches - an amazing new site that launched a few days ago.

You can instantly listen to over 15+ hours of amazing marketing tips with some of the biggest names in butterfly marketing for absolutely no cost.

It's not too late to get in if you hurry.

Go Today == >
Click Here

These audios will definitely help you take your business to the next level, no matter where you're starting from, the information is that good....so don't delay.

To your success,

Kenneth
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Well, , did you listen to the audios?
9/14/2006 3:15:07 AM
i got it and woooooooooooooo. we all need this one fokes.
+0
9/14/2006 3:17:22 AM
Hey there Kenneth :) yes I have seen your emails and heard the buzz!! good on you for getting the word out, I did click on your link and got it but havent had a chance to listen yet! Keep up the great work! Have a wonderful day :)
+0
9/14/2006 9:00:55 AM
Hi Nan,

You are right. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This stuff is TOO MUCH!

I see by affiliate links that 1000's have grabbed this already right after they put up the site. I just hope their server can handle all the traffic.

There are alo of audio files and I listened to several yesterday. Need to start again today.

Best to you.

Kenneth
+0
9/14/2006 9:04:59 AM
Hi Donna,

The audios can play in the background while you are surfing the web. If you use Firefox just open the site in another tab. In Older IE open a new window. Newer Tabbed IE I'm not sure yet.

Let these play and start sinking in. This is just too phenominal.

Glad you got yours and enjoy.

Kenneth
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!