Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
The Six Figure Marketing Club...
9/13/2006 11:04:55 AM
There's one word that separates the big names from the also rans. That word is what you need to have a successful website: results. The point is that in order to be successful yourself, you're going to want to hang around with and learn from people who have already done what you want to do. Whether it's through a coach or a mentor or a master mind group, you need to surround yourself with people who can provide you a blueprint that you can follow. But most part-time infopreneurs are working at home and have little contact with successful marketers and since it really is about who you know and what they share with you, then you're at a disadvantage if you don't have this kind of insider information. That is until today. == > http://www.butterflyriches.com/riches/?r=2135 Mike Ambrosio and Fabio Marciano are leveling the playing field. They went out and convinced 13 successful butterfly marketers to tell them exactly, step by step the most important reasons for their success - things like how they created their products, bagged big name JV partners, created a successful backend funnel, increased thier conversion rates and so much more... When I heard about Butterfly Riches, the name alone got me interested, but then I saw the site and listened to the audios. Go there and see for yourself. These guys really overdelivered... == > http://www.butterflyriches.com/riches/?r=2135 If you are confused about how to take your website to the next level, where to start, when to do it and how to create a strategy that will get you there, then look no further than Butterfly Riches. Best of all, it's a no cost interview product that's sure to be talked about for months to come. Again, it's No B.S., just some solid content that's proven to be very effective. Get the audio interviews and listen to them as they stream on the site. You don't have to buy to listen. Enjoy it! Download it now here: == > http://www.butterflyriches.com/riches/?r=2135 Enjoy, Kenneth P.S. When you signup, there is something waiting for you that hasn't ever been done online at this level of magnitude to my knowledge. Pretty cool stuff.
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The Six Figure Marketing Club...
9/13/2006 11:44:14 AM

Hello Ken,

I like what you had to say about hanging out with the successes.  It's the old BE, DO, HAVE principle.  To get what they have you have to be with them and like them and do what they do.  Butterflies looks interesting.  Can you answer this though?  Is it truly a training tool?  I only skimmed the front page and saw it singing the buy me, get wealthy song.  You are promoting it as something to learn from.  I can always admit to wanting to learn something.

Thanks for the forum, and the information.  I will look very closely at butterflies and who know what will happen after that....

Thanks and have a blessed day!

Judy

+0
9/13/2006 12:07:00 PM
Hi Judy, I have been listening to the audios this morning and there is nothing but solid information here. The buy me part, if you want to, is well worth it and totally affordable but not required. This isn't one of those it's only good if you upgrade. Otherwise, I wouldn't be offering it. Sign up, listen, take notes. One hint, even Bogdan teaches in his course some of what I have heard. Thanks for asking and best to you. Kenneth
+0
Lucy Walker

241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/13/2006 1:01:43 PM

Hi Ken,

Well, I must admit that I had seen the "Butterfly Marketing" ads but I quite frankly am beginning to ignore a lot of things in Advertising and Marketing.

If you say that it doesn't have the buy me stigma it must be better.

I recently joined a program offered to me by  a lot of Adlanders and it was going along fine until it stopped me cold in answering my email and told me that I would not be able to answer any more mail until I upgraded. Now I probably would have upgraded sooner or later  if it  had not been done that way.

I may be a little sensitive, but hey, thats me.

Thanks for the information. Oh and Megatraffic is interesting. I like the way there is no pressure and you are allowed to store credits until you want to use them. Thanks.

Lucy

http://www.trafficswarm.com/go.cgi?547335

http://www.yourpersonalshopperdirect.com

+0
9/13/2006 1:21:21 PM
Hi Lucy, Butterfly Riches is something different but is a summary of the successfuls that used Butterfly Marketing. 15+ hours of free audio interviews from a list that can't be beat. Even AdlandPro's famous Willie Crawford is in these interviews. I've heard over 3 hours already and this is not a waste. I have mine free and no pressure to buy anything. They do have their offers for upgrades but no pressure. This is a give away to a true education of how they do it from recent, not old, ways. I'm glad you are enjoying MegaTraffic as well. Of coarse, there are upgrades available and as you see we allow you to be in total control of how you use it. Pass your member affiliate link and get signups under you and reap the benefits of earning credits from their activities, too, or, join the affiliate program and earn from any downline members upgrades and purchases monthly. Again, your choice. Have a fantastic day. Kenneth
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!