Menu

Sharon Shipley

66 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
How to Make Over $17,000+ ** And It's For FREE!!
9/1/2006 11:24:23 AM

How To Make OVER An EASY $17,000K (+)

** AND ITS' FOR FREE!!! ***

I Know What You're Thinking,.. "Yeah, right. I've heard that before!"

Well Try This! BECAUSE IT WON'T COST YOU ONE CENT!

This is So Easy. Honest! I Can't Believe How Easy It Is!
This may look like something you have seen before, but I
Bet You May Not Have Ever Seen THIS YET ON THE INTERNET!

Make Over $17,000.00 In A Cool & Easy Way!!!

An Amazing Plan! (Free Gift For Joining!).
Make Money WITHOUT EVER INVESTING A PENNY!!!

YOU GET $10. BUCKS RIGHT AWAY! ... It Doesn't Cost You Anything!!!

So Sign Up For This "Found Money!"... THIS IS FREE!!! .. The Cost To You Is ZERO!!!

OF COURSE IT'S LEGAL!!!
THE COMPANY PAYS EVERYONE!

And you'll get more than $10 just for signing up... FREE With Us. When You Subscribe For Free, $10 is automatically credited into your account as your "Signing Up Bonus" where you can "View Your Statistics" once you login to Your Own Free Website! That's Right, You'll Get $10. Bucks Plus (+) Your Own Free Website Instantly! Where Others Can Sign-Up On Your Website That Will Pay You Endless Residual Income As Long As Invitations Are Posted For Others To See & Sign-Up Free For This Amazing Program!!!

I Got $10. immediately! So Will You When You Sign-Up!
(No Strings Attached!)

Remember, You Don't Spend Any Money!! Not A Penny!!!

Good Luck and KEEP ADVERTISING!!!

http://blog.myspace.com/sharon591

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: How to Make Over $17,000+ ** And It's For FREE!!
9/1/2006 11:42:48 AM

Hi Sharon, thanks for visiting and posting! 

Also if you haven't voted for 60th POTW yet, there was a huge surge of votes on Monday but then a big slowdown, vote now if you haven't yet!  Your name could be here and you wouldn't know it if you don't go and look!  http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/443997.aspx

New Reply
+0
Marius Luparu

24 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/5/2006 12:11:05 PM
Thank you Sharon, I'll do what you said in a couple of hours.I know what Resource-a-day can do for us. Here's my link:
http://resource-a-day.net/member/index.cgi?dan2003

Best regards,
Marius Dan
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/5/2006 1:39:40 PM
Hi Sharon and Marius, I'm glad to see you both are regular visitors here!
New Reply
+0
Marius Luparu

24 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/23/2006 2:46:52 PM
Thanks, Kathleen. About a few months ago, I signed up with Global Domain International.Then, for some reasons,I quit this company,but they did not forgot me and, when I renew my account I saw that my commissions continued. Let me tell you something about them (I am sure you all know something about this giant).
 GDI is the best global income opportunity on the internet today. It provides domain names, email and hosting, which are huge and growing markets, and are predicted to be worth trillions in the near future. Think about it - everyone needs email, and everyone who wants to build a website needs a domain name and hosting. With the phenomenal growth of the internet this industry is booming and will keep booming for a long time.
With GDI you will get:
- Your own domain name
- Email at that domain
- Hosting of your website
- Plus a sensational business opportunity...
GDI has an unbeatable business compensation plan. You can potentially earn down infinite levels, earning 10% at every level! This is what makes GDI such a fantastic opportunity - simply teach 10 people how to recruit 10 people and so on, and you will earn the same commission at every level down infinity! Plus, there are 10,000 USD of weekly bonuses to be won each and every week!

Go now to the site and join GDI - it could be the best business decision you ever make! You can even take a 7 day free trial if you are unsure! Do yourself a favour and at the very least take a free look.
http://freedom.ws/dan2003

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!